Chapter 35

~ A few months later~

It's been a few months since my surgery and also Mia gave birth. I flew out and saw her baby. Baby Addison was so cute, it made me want kids of my own. I'm at Mia's and Daniel's wedding. Oh that's right, Daniel proposed to Mia on tour.

The wedding was so beautiful. I also meet Corbyn's babies. Ugh stupid baby fever. I made up with Jacque and everyone else I was mean to. Expect for Zach. We are still on ice but we are working on it. I also got closer to Colby and the rest of his friend group. I also hung out with Colby's other best friend, Brennen Taylor, and he is really fun to be around.

During the vows, I couldn't help but look at Zach. I miss being with him but after our fight I don't we will ever be the same. I then looked at Colby. He's been there for me lately and I feel grateful. I really like them both but I don't know who to choose.

After Noel and I talked to Mia, I went off to myself to think. I going to have a hard time in the future, with what the doctor told me and me having to choose. All I know that I know I love someone but our love is the love that was never there.

~ Authors Note~
Hoped you all enjoyed this book. I'm currently working on the 2nd book. This chapter was just a summary/ filler. Be prepared for the 2nd book because I plan on having a little more drama than this book.