Three

"And everywhere I go I wanna see your face"

It's now Friday, which is my favorite day of the week

It's now Friday, which is my favorite day of the week. Not because the weekend follows right after, no, I love Fridays because that means I no longer have to put effort into what I wear. I can wear whatever I want and nobody will remember it by Monday. Which is why today I opted for a grey fuzzy sweater and leggings.

***

I was rummaging through my locker when I hear the clicking of heels heading my way.

"I forgot how cute your Friday outfits are." Zoey says sarcastically, she may be my best friend but she's the biggest bitch I know.

"I forgot how slutty your Friday outfits are." I snap back after taking notice of the matching skirt and top she's wearing. Although the outfits cute it's something you would wear to a club, not school.

Just as she was about to answer me I hear my phone ring from inside my still opened locker, looking down I notice it's Quinn who is calling me.

***

Turning back around I notice that Zoey is gone, she must have walked away when I answered my call. I was only on the phone for 3 minutes and she couldn't even wait for me, some friend I have.

Closing my locker I walk down the hall and into the bathroom. You'd think the girls bathroom would smell nice but it actually smells like cough syrup. Which makes my tinkle time a little less than pleasant.

As I was sitting in the stall I hear some girls walk in, they were talking bad about someone. One of the girls sounds familiar but I couldn't seem to put a name to the voice.

"She's such a loser, I don't get how you can handle hanging out with her. I mean have you seen the way she dresses, and the hair, don't get me started on the hair." girl one says

"I don't exactly have a choice, I mean her brother is the hottest guy In school if I wanna continue to date him then I have to play nice with her. Even if she's a total weirdo." girl two says back, the girls at this school can be so cruel sometimes.

"I still can't believe she doesn't know you've been playing her since the beginning, and only because you wanted her brother." girl one chuckles out. If I knew who the poor girl was then maybe I can try and let her know her friend is playing her.

"Well now I have her brother and she doesn't suspect a thing." girl two says back like she won the noble prize or something.

I don't even think they realized someone was in the stall listening to the whole conversation. I thought about leaving but decided against it.

"You look great by the way, that outfit is absolutely killer. I wish my clothes were even half as nice as yours Zoey." Girl ones says with jealousy and admiration in her voice.

Zoey? My best friend Zoey?, now I know why I recognized the voice. I just, I can't believe she would do something like this, I mean I knew she was mean but I didn't think she was capable of being this cruel.

Everything is just blurred around me as the tears start falling. Stumbling out of the bathroom stall and into the hallway I make my way to the front doors. I feel so stupid, how could I have not noticed that she was just using me.

Phone in hand I decide to call Quinn and ask her what to do about this.

"Heyyy North sider how's it going?" Quinn asks from the other side of the phone

"Quinn" I manage to get out before I start sobbing

"Woah what's going on? why are you crying?" She asks concerned

"Zoey, sh-she was only pre-pretending to be my friend. She only want-wanted my brother and I don't- I don't know what to do." I manage to say in between sobs

"Oh honey I'm so sorry, maybe you should go home and take a shower, collect your thoughts. Then confront the conniving little bitch about it" She says back angrily

"I don't think I can confront her, I'll look like an idiot and I'll be completely humiliated." I answer back, I had calmed down a bit but I still had tears streaming down my face

"Then I'll come with you, it'll give me a chance to give her a peace of my mind, maybe I'll accidentally punch her in the face while were at it." She says still angry

"I'm really glad I met you Quinn." I say back, thankful to have such a good friend to back me up

"Same here North sider." She says back laughing a little

"I'm gonna go, there's something I wanna do before I go home." I tell her

"Alright, see ya soon, and gimme a call if you need me ok?" She tells me softly

"I will, thank you." Bidding her a goodbye and taking a deep breath I decide to go and find the one person I can always count on.

Tears still streaming down my face I make my way back inside the school and go on the hunt for my brother.

He needs to know the kind of person he's dating.

A/n
Sorry I didn't update last week, I was binge watching supernatural 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know this chapters short but it's cause I'm splitting it up into 2 parts, so chapter 4 will be the continuation of this one.

Don't forget to vote & comment!