Thirty two

"Logan!" I scream as I rush to my brothers side

I place my hands on his torso where the bullet hit him, hoping to slow the bleeding.

"You're gonna be okay. We'll get you to the hospital and everything will be fine." I say with tears streaming down my face.

He looks up at me and tries to say something, but ends up coughing up blood instead.

"Don't try and talk okay." I say trying to stay calm and not panic.

Two people come over and I look up, getting ready to snap at them but stop once I notice its the paramedics.

I get in the back of the ambulance with the paramedic and watch as he works on my brother.

We make it to the hospital and I rush in behind them as they wheel Logan in on the gurney. One of the doctors takes over and Immediately orders him be put into surgery.

I try and follow but a nurse stops me.

"You can't go beyond this point, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait in the waiting area."

I don't have the strength to answer so I go and sit in one of the chairs, looking down at my bloody hands. Seeing his blood only makes me cry harder.

About Thirty minutes later I see my parents rush through the door and up to the front desk.

"Where's my son!?" My mother asks franticly

"Mom. Dad."

They both turn to look in my direction, immediately rushing over to me. I stand up and hug them.

"They won't tell me anything." I say after pulling away

"What happened?" my Dad asks

"I-I don't know. One minute we're leading Fangs out of the station a-and the next I hear two shots go off." I say shakily

"I'm gonna go and demand that someone give me some damn news about my son." My mom states before walking towards a doctor.

"Are you alright?" My dad asks, guiding me to the chairs

"I'm fine. I just wanna know if Logan will be okay."

My dad takes my hand, "Me to." he whispers

***

"Stevens family?"

We all stand up and walk to the doctor.

"Is he okay? What happened?" My mom is the first to ask

He sighs, "I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but your son coded on the table. He's gone."

Everything around me becomes numb, the only thing I hear is my mom yelling in agony and my father catching her as she falls to the floor.

"No. No. This isn't happening. This isn't- I- No." I just keep shaking my head in disbelief and shock as the tears fall down my face.

My family, heartbroken and distraught, head home to grieve our loss in peace.

***

A few weeks later...

My family hasn't been the same since he passed, nobody talks to eachother. My mom stays at work all night to avoid being near anything that reminds her of him, and I guess that includes her own husband and daughter. My dad stays up most nights crying and staring at an old family picture. And I, Well everytime I close my eyes I'm plauged by nightmares of him laying on the ground bleeding, my hands covered in his blood.

We're all just shells of who we use to be.

Seeing as I haven't been to school lately, Sweet pea often stops by to tell me the things that have been going on. He's told me about how the serpents almost got kicked out of school and how Fangs was supposedly dead but turns out it was a lie.

Lucky him.

"So Andrews got arrested today." Sweet says from the edge of my bed.

"Thank you." I say, looking over at him.

He scrunches his eye brows, "For what?"

"For being here. I know i haven't been all that responsive when it comes to talking back, but you still came back anyways. So thank you."

he nods, "I know you would do the same for me. Anyways I should get going, it's getting pretty late."

I grab his hand as he starts to get up, "Stay. Please. I don't like being alone."

He slowly lays down beside me. I turn towards him and put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest, gripping his shirt.

"Hey, callie?" He whispers

I look up at him, "yeah?"

He takes a visibly deep breath, "I know now isn't really a good time but I was wondering if, you would maybe, wanna be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen in shock, but soon I give him a small smile, "Yeah, I think i'd like that."

I rest my head back on his shoulder and start to fall asleep.

My heart may be broken now, but maybe he's the key to helping me repair it. Pain may be inevitable but that doesn't mean you should have to feel it alone.

A/N

PART ONE IS DONE! I kinda don't like this chapter all that much but i'm also hungry and just wanted to finish.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well as the sorta boring part one. I'll be starting part two soon i hope.

Have a nice day/night!:)

don't forget to vote and comment!

i don't own the gif or picture above.