Fourteen

"they say that love is true, and I'll find somebody new"

"Did you really think I wouldn't figure it out?"

As I turn around the first thing that I notice is the gun that's pointed at my head. I opened my mouth to try and talk to him but I was frozen in fear, I couldn't seem to get any words out.

Richie glances over to the others before turning his attention back to me. "If any of you move, she's dead."

He takes a step towards me. "I don't want to kill you." Then why are you pointing a gun at me?  is what I wanted to say, but dying wasn't exactly on the schedule today. "But I will shoot you if you lie to me. So I suggest you tell me the truth."

His voice was eerily calm as spoke. "Did you tell anyone about what you know?"

I wasn't sure if I should tell him the truth, or if I should lie. If I tell the truth he'll either shoot me out of anger or he'll let me live for not lying to him. But he could already know I called the police, so if I lie he'll know and I'll be dead either way.

Maybe I could evade the question and try to strike a deal with him. "I know we've never gotten along but if you put the gun away and leave town, then we can forget any of this ever happened. We didn't see or hear anything. You were never even here."

I jumped in fear as he shot the wall next to me. "Next time the bullet goes in your head. Now answer the question."

I was full on shaking at this point. "The police. I called the police and told them everything."

He didn't say anything for what felt like an eternity. His eyebrows were scrunched together, he was probably trying to think of what to do next.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Logans voice suddenly spoke up.

Richie looked over at Logan, but is still keeping the gun on me. "Excuse me?"

Damn it Logan, you're gonna get us all killed with your loud mouth.

Logan stands up and takes a daring step towards our brother. "You've already killed two people." That we know of.  "Now you're holding your family hostage with a gun that's pointed at our sisters head!" Logan yelled the last part out. He looked so angry, yet terrified at the same time.

Richie looked like he was going to respond but stopped himself once he heard police sirens coming down the street and in front of our house. He keeps the gun aimed at my head as he walks toward the window to look outside.

"Damn it!" Richie yells out.

He starts pacing, which means he's nervous, And a nervous Riche whos got a gun means trouble for everyone. Unless someone can calm him down. I look towards my mother, she's the only one who can do it. Logan and my dad are to short tempered and Richie already hates me.

My mother looks over to me. I motion my head towards Richie, silently telling her to do something. She nods her head and takes a deep breath.

"Sweetie, I will always love you No matter what you've done." Richie stops pacing and looks at our mother.  "The police will only wait outside for so long before coming in here and starting to shoot, and I don't want you to get hurt or-or killed." She lets out a sob. "So, Please stop all of this and turn yourself in. I don't want you to die."

Richie falls to his knees and drops the gun. "I'm sorry momma. Please forgive me." He cries out.

My mom walks towards him, drops to her knees and hugs him. I go and stand in between Logan and our dad, who both wrap their arms around me.

Richie stands up and walks towards the door. "I'm coming out!" he yells, before opening the door and walking out with his hands up.

A police officer comes in and takes our statement while another takes the gun off the floor and puts it into an evidence bag. They both leave shortly after.

We all just stand in the living room hugging each other and crying before going up stairs to go to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night due to nightmares, so I went to Logans room and slept there for the night.

A/N

The next chapter I post will be the beginning of season 2.

Does my story even make sense? Is it at least written decently? I genuinely want to know so if someone would be nice enough to tell me if it does or if there's anything I can do to improve my writing then that would be awesome (:

Have a nice day/night!:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)

I don't own the picture or gifs above, I only added the two separate gifs together to make one.