Twenty three

"While all my friends are falling in love"

Riverdale-S2E10

 Logan and I are standing at our lockers talking when the principal starts making an announcement over the PA system

"Southside high school is shut down. Students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one."

I look over at Logan as the announcement stops, "I hope Quinn and the others end up here, it would be nice to have someone else to sit and talk to every once in a while."

"Gee, I love you too sis." Logan says

I roll my eyes, "You know that's not what I meant. I love hanging with you at lunch and all but if I have to listen to another one of your friends burping the ABC's I'm gonna throw myself down the stairs." 

"I see your point." He says

***

It was the next day and Logan and I were waiting inside by the front doors for Sweet pea and Quinn to show up. I had texted them last night to ask if they were being transferred here and was delighted to know that they were.

"Here they come." Logan says excitedly, as the doors swing open and a group of southside students walk through the door.

I wave Excitedly at Sweet pea and Quinn and proceed to walk over to them, Logan trailing closely behind.

"Welcome to the ever so illustrious Northside high." I say, spreading my arms out and gesturing to the school.

Sweet pea chuckles and guides me over to the others, who were at the welcoming table listening to Veronica talk.

"We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." Veronica finshes.

I look towards the stairs as Cheryl voice rings throughout the hallway, "Stand down Eva Peron." Cheryl and Reggie walk down the stairs with the vixens and bulldogs In tow.

"This'll be fun." I mutter sarcastically, at the same time Jughead says, "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember."

I sigh and move closer to Sweet pea.

"Cheryl. No one invited fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica says.

Cheryl and Reggie come to a stop in front of Veronica and Archie. "Wrong, Veronica. No one invited Southside scum to our school." Cheryl looks at the South siders, "Listen up ragamuffins, I will not allow Riverdale highs above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with, under achievers. So please, do us all a favour and find some other school to deface with your hard scrap a ways."

They're not even here 5 minutes and someone's already causing trouble.

Toni walks a few steps forward, "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face."