Fifteen

"And everybody lookin like a honeymoon"

Riverdale-S2E2

 "The people are calling him the black hood

"The people are calling him the black hood." She says as she goes through my closet looking for an outfit to wear to retro night at pops.

I roll my eyes and put my socks on. "They shouldn't be calling him anything."

She scrunches her eyebrows. "Why not?" she asks confused.

"Once you give the bad guy a name they feel the need to make themselves bigger. They'll start to think that the few people who know their name isn't enough. They'll want more people to know, which means they'll need to do something even worse to get even more peoples attention."

"I guess that's true, but I mean what else are we gonna call him?" She says back to me.

I shrug and then ask her, "Are the others gonna be coming to pops too?

She smirks, "We both know you only wanna know if Sweet pea is going, and no he's not. But he is meeting us there after we're done." 

I only nod my head and continue to get ready. I still haven't told her what happened the other night, I wanted to but I figured I should wait to tell her when Sweet pea is with her so I don't have to repeat it.

I hear a knock on my door, followed by Logans voice. "You guys ready yet? We're gonna be late it you don't hurry up!"

"We're coming!" We both yell.

***

When we arrived the pussycats and Cheryl were both on the roof of pops singing a cover of milkshakes by Kelis.

"I don't get how they can stand up there and sing. I mean it's not that high but still." Quinn states. I shake my head and laugh.

"Don't you ladies look adorable tonight." I spin around and see Sweet pea standing behind me with his hands in his jacket pockets.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "I thought you weren't coming tonight?"

"What you're not happy to see me?" he asks.

"I am, I'm just surprised that's all." I turn back around and go to ask Quinn if she knew about this but then realize she left us.

Sweet pea and I stand side by side and enjoy the rest of the song together, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling.

As soon as the song ended we went inside and sat down. We were deciding what to order when Quinn and Logan walked over to us.

"Where the hell did you guys go?" Sweet pea asks them.

They look at each other and then back to us. "We were watching them sing." "We were making out" they both answer simultaneously.

Quinn smacked Logan on the arm. "I thought we agreed not to tell them."

"I never agreed to anything. I told you if she asks about it then I'll answer honestly. I don't like lying to my sister." Logan responds.

"Awe are you guys having your first fight?" I teased them.

They just ignored me and started to walk towards the exit, both of them bickering back and forth.

"I didn't see the coming." Sweet pea says after a moment.

"Really? I did." I say back

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen please gather around." I hear pops voice say.

I see everyone start to get up and surround him so Sweet pea and I do the same. "I've got to put her on the spot. It's thanks to this young lady here that pops is to stay open tonight, tomorrow, as long as you folks keep coming!" He says pointing at Betty before him and everyone start clapping and cheering. "Thanks also to the Lodge family for a donation they just made that gives us a little cushion to weather any storm that might come up."

Sweet pea and I left not long after that.

***

"You didn't have to walk me home, I could have waited for Logan." I say as we walk up my driveway.

"You're way too pretty to be out here by yourself."

Did he just compliment me? "Did you just compliment me?" I voice my thoughts.

He smiles. "Yes I did." He looks so proud of himself.

My face heats up. "Awe did I make you blush?" He says teasingly.

I'm not sure how he can even see that, the only thing giving us light is the porch light and that's not even very bright. "What, me? Blushing? Never."

"Thank you for the compliment and for walking me home but I'm going inside now." I say before turning around to go inside, but then I stop and quickly turn around, kiss his cheek and run inside the house.

I peek out the window and see he's just standing there with his mouth slightly open and his eyes open wide.

Guess I'm not the only one who gets flustered easily.

A/N

I stated in my first authors note that I wasn't really going to be following the story line for season 2, I'll only be writing certain scenes involving Sweet pea and the serpents. So that's why this chapter and the following ones will only have small scenes from the actual episode in them.

Once I'm done this book I'll most likely write season 3 and my character will have a bit of a more active roll in the series.

Hope you liked this chapter!:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a nice day/night!:)

I don't own the gif or picture above.