Twenty one

"But I can't seem to settle down"

Riverdale-S2E8

School was slower than ever

School was slower than ever. The only exciting thing that happened was Quinn calling me and inviting me and Logan to the Whyte Wyrm for Fps retirement party. Which is why I'm currently trying to find what to wear for tonight, and making my room a mess in the process.

Deciding I've had enough of trying and failing to figure out my outfit, I call Logan into my room. "Logan! Get in here!" I yell

He walks through my door a few seconds later. "What do you want?" He asks

I sit on my bed with a dramatic sigh, "Can you find me something to wear tonight please? I've been trying to find something but nothing feels right."

He rolls his eyes and starts going through my closet. Suddenly he throws two black items at me. The first being a crop top and the second being some high waisted shorts.

"I'll lend you one of my plaid shirts to go with it, and you should wear your black heeled ankle boots with it." He says.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you." I get up and hug him.

I pull away and sit back down on my bed. "You're lucky I'm not still ignoring you for that prank you pulled. Which I'm gonna be getting you back for by the way." He says.

I chuckle, "I wouldn't doubt it."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get ready." He says, walking out of the room.

***

Logan ditched me to go find Quinn as soon as we got here, leaving me alone to try and pluck up the courage to go inside the bar.

"Okay. We can do this." I take a deep breath and walk through the doors. I stand at the top of the stairs trying to find someone that I know.

I spot Sweet pea standing towards the back of the bar and make my way over to him.

"Hey." I say, stopping in front of him.

He looks down at me, "What're you doing here?"

"Quinn invited me and my brother. Thanks for such a nice welcome by the way, I can really feel how much you enjoy my presence." I roll my eyes and turn to walk away, but he grabs my arm and stops me.

"I'm sorry. I had a crappy day, please don't leave." he says over the music.

I lean on the wall beside him, "If you insist." I say teasingly

We both laughed and then turned our attention to the stage where Archie and Veronica started to sing some slow song.

Everyone was enjoying it until Veronica ran off the stage and Archie ran after her. They all started booing, including Sweet pea.