Eleven

"but I can't seem to settle down"

"Hiya siblings."

Hiya siblings? who says hiya siblings? my crazy older brother that's who. He went away to college a couple of years ago and we rarely ever heard from him after that, and honestly I sort of forgot he existed.

Yet here he was, standing in our living room.

Logan and I stood in silence for a moment before I decided to speak up. "What are you doing here Richie?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I missed my family?"

His mouth was saying one thing but the glint in his eyes was saying another. "No, I wouldn't. So what's the real reason?"

"School was getting to stressful and I decided I needed a break. Now, If you're done questioning my motives then I would like to spend some time with all of you before the day's over."

Richie is the type of person who would rather hurt someone than help them. When we were younger I had fallen down the stairs and when I looked up, I noticed he was standing at the top with a smirk on his face.

So when he said he was here because school was stressful, I didn't believe him and looking over at Logan, I can tell he doesn't either.

Logan was the one to answer him this time. "Actually Callie and I have plans already and you know how she is about cancelling on people, it makes her feel super guilty." He's always been a horrible liar.

"Yeah, we were about to go upstairs and get ready so, see you later." Although I'm secretly hoping that we don't.

***

After Logan and I went up stairs to change we decided to call Quinn and the others to hangout, so we're headed to the quarry to meet up with them.

Once we get there I notice it's just Quinn, Fangs and Sweet pea, Seems like Toni couldn't make it this time. I notice that Sweet pea is sitting by himself on the couch while the others are standing a few feet away.

I head over to him while my brother walks over to Quinn and Fangs.

I sit down beside Sweet pea. "So what did you do all day?" I don't know if it's just me but I'm feeling a little awkward right now.

He looked over at me and lifted his brows. "Hung out at the wyrm and then came here, how about you?"

I debated on whether I should tell him about my crazy brother coming back into town and decided that someone should know about him, just incase something bad happens.

"Well my older brother came back to town today and since he's crazy I'm trying to do everything possible to stay away from him."

Sweet pea scrunched his forehead in confusion. "How is he crazy?"

I look over towards Logan, "He once tried to drown Logan in the bathtub when we were kids and when we tried to tell our parents they thought we were lying just to get him into trouble."

Sweet pea's eyes went wide, " Holy shit, what does he want now?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea, but whatever it is I know it won't be good for anyone."

We sat in silence for a minute before getting up and walking towards the others, who were talking about some video game.

I can't help but worry about what Richie is doing back, he's got our parents fooled but we know better than to trust anything he says. All I know is that I'll do whatever It takes to find out the truth and to put a stop to him, once and for all.

"Callie, you alright?" Turning my head towards Quinn I nod my head before telling Logan we should head home now.

We say goodbye before walking back home.

I've grown to love my serpent friends and I definitely can't imagine my life without them in it.

***

We stopped at pops to get a something to fill our stomachs before we went home, so by the time we got there it was after dinner time.

I headed up to my room and thanked the heavens I didn't run into Richie or our parents. I sat on my bed, pulling my laptop towards me so I can finally finish my English paper that was due the next day.

It took me about 2 hours to finish it because I kept getting distracted. It was around Nine o'clock now so I figured I could get a few episodes of Supernatural in before going to bed.

Clearly I didn't think this one through because watching a show with some creepy monsters in it while my crazy brother is in the same house isn't the best idea and my paranoid ass started jumping when I heard myself breathe.

Deciding I've had enough mini heart attacks for the night I close my laptop and go and put my pajamas on before locking my bedroom door and hopping into bed.

I slept like a baby the whole night and by a baby I mean waking up every few hours to pee and then wanna start crying cause the hallway is dark and looks like something was gonna drag me down the hall and bring me to hell.

A/N

Richie Stevens is played by Brett Dalton.

It's a short one but can anyone guess why he's back in town? What kind of trouble will the eldest Stevens sibling stir up?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I don't own the gif or picture above.

Have a nice night/day!:)