Eight

"And I wonder, and I wonder how to keep a good thing going"

Warning-Slight sexual assault ahead.

Friday. The day I'm suppose to hangout with Quinn, saying I wasn't even the slightest bit nervous would be a lie.

I'm currently walking home, I wasn't sure what she had planned for us to do so I have no idea what to wear. I want something that's going to be comfy and warm but still nice enough so I don't look like I wanted to somewhere else.

Once I get home I rush upstairs and start rummaging through my closet. I finally find something suitable to wear and quickly change into it before making my way back outside, bidding my brother a see you later as I do so.

Quinn told me to meet her at the Whyte Wyrm, she had given me pretty clear directions so I don't think i'll get lost this time.

***

Clearly i spoke to soon because somehow I managed to get myself lost. Again.

The area that i was in looked super sketchy, even with the sun still out. I was looking around to see if I reconginze anything when I spot some sort of skull symbol on a brick wall. I got lost in ghoulie territory. I need to call Quinn before I run into trouble.

The phone rings twice before she picks up. Before she can even say anything I start talking frantically, telling her I got lost in ghoulie territory. I heard her swear before calling out to someone. She told me to stay where I am and to stay on the phone with her and that they would be there as soon as possible.

"What's a cute little thing like you doing on this side of town." I turn around and notice a guy wearing a studded jackets walking up to me. My mind was telling me to run but my legs were paralyzed in fear.

I could faintly hear Quinns voice coming through the phone asking what's happening but I couldn't find enough courage to lift my hand and respond.

"You know it's rude to ignore someone when they ask you a question." he piped up "but I think I can let it slide if you come back home with me." I flinch away from him as he reaches out and strokes my face with the back of his hand.

Even with my legs un able to move and my hands shaking I find enough courage to finally speak. "Go to hell." My voice coming out shaky but defiant. Obviously I said the wrong thing because the next thing i know I'm on the ground with a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Bitches like you really gotta learn some damn respect." The ghoulie said to me before pulling me up off the ground and slamming me against a brick wall. He held my hands above my head with one of his and the other was groping all over my body.

"Please don't do this, just let me go!" He ignored me and kept going. "Somebody help me please!" I screamed out, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to come and help me but I kept screaming for help anyways.

"Keep screaming all you want, nobody's coming to save you." almost right after he said that he was shoved off of me and was getting punched by my savior.

"Shit Callie are you okay?" Turning to my left I notice Quinn and Fangs standing there with concerned looks on their faces. I don't say anything, the shock of everything that happened finally sinking in. I watch as She takes hesitant steps towards me before kneeling in front of me.

"Callie I know you're scared but we have to go now, I'm gonna help you up now okay?" She says to me, I nod to her letting her know I'm okay with her helping me up and wrapping her arms around me, leading me away from the others.

"Sweet pea we gotta go!" I hear Fangs yell out. So he's the one who saved me, I'll have to remember to thank him later.

Nobody says anything the entire walk home. I'm glad my parents work late, I'm not quite sure I would be able to face them in the state that I'm in.

***

We arrive at my house shortly after, they opened the front door and Quinn led me upstairs. The others staying behind downstairs. She asked me what room was mine and i pointed to the one at the end of the hall. She sat me on the bed and proceeded to sit beside me.

"Is there anything I can get you?" she asks tentatively

"My brother." I whisper to her. She nods her head before going to get him. I wanted to say thank you to her and the others but couldn't find the strength to say anything else.

A few seconds later Logan walks through my door and sits beside me, wrapping me in a much needed hug. "Your friends went home, they wouldn't tell me what happened, they said that's something you should do." I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a small cry that soon turned into full on sobbing.

Not a single word was uttered that night about the tragic events that occurred only a few hours ago. I wasn't sure how I was suppose to get through this, but I knew as my brother held me as I cried to sleep, that I wouldn't have to do it alone.

A/n

So it's a short chapter but kind of eventful. If you are going through something like this then know that you don't have to fight your battle alone.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I have the rest of the book basically planned out so I should be able to update once every weekend.

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)