Sixteen

"But all that I've been looking for is me and you"

Riverdale-S2E3

School had just ended when I got a text from Quinn saying she was outside my school and was forcing me to hangout with her and the others

"You know you really didn't have to walk all the way over here. I could have met you halfway." I say to Quinn as we walk to Southside high.

She snorts before saying, "I need the exercise. Been chowing down on a few too many doughnuts lately."

I just chuckle and shake my head. "I heard Jughead Jones transferred to your school today." The people at my school tend to gossip a lot so it's kind of hard not to overhear certain things.

"Yeah I think Toni was the one to show him around." She let out a dry laugh before continuing, "You know he refused to sit with us at lunch today? Says he's some kind of lone wolf." She shook her head. "He'll end up getting hurt if he doesn't stick with his own."

"Well it's not like you can force him to hang around you guys. Maybe he needs to get a little hurt to understand that the lone wolf act won't work at this school." I say as we walk up the Southside high steps and head into the school.

She doesn't answer and leads me through the school to wherever we're meeting the others. As we round a corner I notice Sweet pea heading down the hallway towards us. We all stop outside a classroom and then head inside it.

As soon as we walk in the first thing I notice is Toni and Jughead. The next being all the dust and junk lying around.

I sit on the desk beside Sweet pea as he walks in and stops in front of Toni. "Topaz. Let's bounce." He pauses and turns to Jughead. "Jones. You wanna come with? We're going down to the Quarry."

Jughead hesitates before answering. "Uh, I don't have my beach bod yet." he says awkwardly while turning to look the other way.

Sweet pea scoffs. "What you'll ask for help from the serpents when you need it but you won't hang with us? Don't come crawling to us, hat in hand when some ghoulie decides to earn his stripes by taking out FP Jones' kid."

Jughead turns back towards Sweet pea. "Duly noted. Thank you Sweet pea. I appreciate what you and the serpents have done for me and my dad, I do. But I'm done. Okay? No more favors coming your way." Jughead says with a bit of attitude.

I jump down off the desk when Sweet pea takes a threatening step towards Jughead. Toni stops him before he can get to close. "He made up his mind, okay? Take the hint Sweet pea, he's just not that into you. Let's motor." She says to him.

I follow Sweet pea and the others out the door.

***

I was sitting on the grass with Sweet pea. He had taken it upon himself to bug the hell out of me the whole time we've been here.

"Would you stop that!" I say to him for the billionth time. He was picking the grass and then sprinkling it on to my head. It was cute the first time, the sixth? not so much.

He laughs and then does it again. "Oh come on. I think you would look cute with green hair."

I snort, "You want me to look like Medusa?" then I smirk at him, "Is that what you're into? I mean I know you're a serpent and everything but that's just plain creepy." I tease him.

He smiles and playfully shoves me. "I should probably head home now. I don't wanna be stuck walking in the dark." I say to him as I get up.

He stands up, "I'll walk you."

***

As I was about to walk inside I had a crazy thought. "Did you maybe wanna come inside?" I ask nervously. Silently hoping he'll say yes.

He slowly nods his head. "Yeah, sure."

We head inside and I notice a note on the kitchen table. "Logan is staying at a friends tonight and my mom is working late again. I guess it's just us until my dad gets home."

We go up to my room and I tell him that I just need to change into something a little comfier and to make himself at home.

When I get back to my room I notice he's laying on my bed and Netflix is pulled up on the tv. "What're we watching?" I ask him as I sit beside him.

He looks over and me and says, "It's your house, you decide."

I chuckle and turn my attention to the tv. "If you say so."

I decided that we we're going to watch the 100, I remember him saying he's never seen and thought nows a good a time as any.

Halfway through season one I looked over at him to ask how he was liking it and noticed he was fast asleep. If it was anyone else I would have woken him up and told them to get out, but since it was him I decided to let him stay. I turned the tv off and got comfortable, falling asleep not long after.

A/N

I try my best to make sure the scenes from the show are written properly and that I put the right words, so hopefully I did a decent job. Personally I think my writing has gotten a little bit better now that I've gotten into the actual episodes.

I hope you have good day/night!:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)

I don't own the gif or pictures above.