Seventeen

"Cause everybody, everybody knows something I don't"

Riverdale-S2E4

When i woke up this morning Sweet pea was gone, but had texted me to tell me he left early that morning to go home and get ready for school

School was a mess, Veronica Lodge had taken it upon herself to hand out shirts with a red circle on them, she seemed to in full support of Archies' little wannabe vigilante group. This town already has one crazy person in it, the last thing it needs is to have a bunch of idiotic teenage boys who are way in over their heads.

I couldn't wait until the day was over.

***

I had fully planned on sitting at home in my comfy clothes and doing homework for the rest of the evening. That is, until I got a text from Sweet pea asking if I wanted to hangout for a bit with him and some of his friends.

Which Is why I am currently walking on the southside freezing my ass off in the dark. 

"This was a horrible idea." I say to Sweet pea as I put my hands in my pockets to keep them warm.

He chuckles and then wraps his arm around my shoulders before saying, "Maybe if you didn't spend so much time inside, you'd actually be used to the colder weather."

I shrug his arm off and mutter, "Shut up."

He laughs and says, "No need to pout, even though it's cute, You know I'm just kidding."

I turn around when I hear Fangs and his friend start to goof off from behind us. I face forward again and turn the corner only to notice someone spray painting what appears to be a giant red cirlce on the side of a building.

"Hey!" Sweet pea calls out as he walks up to the person, "What the hell are you doing?"

The guy who i now notice as Archie Andrews continues what he's doing and replies, "Back off I'm not here for you."

I walk faster to try and keep up with Sweet peas long strides towards Archie. "Oh yeah? Then whose this message for huh?" As he says this he knocks the paint out of Archies hands. I stop and stand in between Sweet pea and Fangs, hoping this doesn't end in a fight.

Sweet pea looks over to the circle and then back at Archie. "Ah hell." he chuckles, "Don't tell me this is for the black hood." He looks at fangs and I before looking back at Archie, "Do you believe this guy? And people say we're the trouble makers."

Archie looks at me and scrunches his eyebrows in what I assume is confusion. "Don't you go to my school?" I nod in return. "Do you want me to take you home? You shouldn't be hanging out with guys like them." He says to me, completely ignoring the others.

"No thanks, I'm good where I am. Besides I would rather hangout with them then someone who judges people based on appearances." I say

He nods and then starts packing his stuff. He tries to walk by me and Sweet pea but is pushed back by Fangs and Sweet pea. "Woah." I take a small step back as they do this. "Southside is serpent country. You can't come here and tag our turf. So why don't you get your ass back to the Northside, before someone gets hurt."

I take a deep breath as Archie gets in Sweet peas face, "Get out of my way. Or someone will get hurt."

"You just made a big mistake." Sweet pea smirks and flips open his pocket knife and points it at Archie.

At this point I was shaking like crazy and it wasn't because I was cold.

Archie looks down at the knife and then back up and Sweet pea. His face showing no sign of fear. Before I could even comprehend what was happening Archie pulls a gun out of his jacket and points it at Sweet pea, who immediately puts his arm out in front of me and pulls me slightly behind him.

"Who made a mistake?" Archie says as we all back up.

Sweet pea looks at the gun and keeps backing up, "What the hell?"

Archie keeps walking forward and suddenly starts yelling, "Who made a mistake?!"

Fangs and the other guy start running away. I grab Sweet peas hand and pull him along as we run away from Archie.

***

School was a blur as I couldn't stop thinking about the events that occured the night before. I was in such shock afterwards that I could barely mutter out a thank you to Sweet pea for walking me home before running inside and falling asleep.

I went straight home after school and just sat on my bed eating a bag of sour skittles. I was enjoying my time of peace and quiet right up until the point when Quinn called me to tell me that Sweet pea and a bunch of other serpents were headed to Archies house to get revenge for last night.

My dumb ass just had to go out and try and stop him. It was raining and even colder than the night before.

I heard it before I saw it. The grunts and yells of people fighting. The first thing I notice is Sweet pea. He was kicking what I assume to be Archie, who was on the ground writhing in pain. I whip my head to the side as the sound of a gun goes off and see Veronica standing in between two cars with the gun in the air.

I look back to Sweet pea and notice he's staring at me. I turn to walk away, ignoring him as he calls out my name. I spin around as someone grabs my arm to get me to stop. Of course it's Sweet pea.

"Let me drive you home!" He yells out over the rain.

I think about it for a second before nodding my head.

It didn't take long to get to my place, seeing as I live about a twelve minutes over from where the fight was taking place.

He walked me up to my front door and then turned to leave.

"Wait!" I called out. "Why don't you come inside and warm up? you could get sick if you're out here any longer." He turns around and comes inside without saying a word.

I lead him upstairs to the bathroom and then go and get some dry clothes from Logans room.

I hand them to him, "Here. They may be a little small cause you're kind of a giant compared to him."

"Thanks." He mutters as he takes them from me.

He walks out of the bathroom and into my room a few minutes later. I notice he's still got blood on his face and get up to get a towel to clean him up.

"Sit down on the bed." I order him. He does as he's told and I sit beside him on the bed and begin to wipe the blood off of him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

I stopped cleaning him and looked into his eyes, seeming to get lost in them.

"It's okay." I whispered back, not looking away from him.

Before I knew what was happening we were both leaning in, our lips grazing before connecting completely. The kiss didn't last long, but it was gentle and sweet.

Our foreheads resting against each others I whisper, "Stay?"

"Always." He whispers back.

A/N

So this chapter was kind of longer than the others, I can't tell if I like it or not.

Her outfit for the first night of the chapter is on the left and her outfit for the second night is on the right.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though!

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)

Have a nice day/night!

I don't own the gif or pictures above.