Twenty four

"Falling in love, falling in love"

Riverdale-S2E11

"This is unacceptable

"This is unacceptable. I can't believe this." Logan says dramatically.

Rolling my eyes I turn and look at Logan, "It's just candy apples, we can make some at home if you're that desperate for a cavity." I say

He just looks at me like I grew an extra head and walks away, mumbling profanities under his breath.

We're at the park for the Pickens day festival, Logan was in dire need of their delicious candy apples and was severely disappointed once he was told that there was none left. We both couldn't care less about the event and only ever come for the food, we usually end up leaving once our stomachs are sore from being so full.

I hear music start to play and head towards the stage, where I see Veronica standing with the pussycats. Excluding Josie, who was in the crowd. About halfway through the song I see Sweet pea and the others walking with signs in their hands and tape covering their mouths. Toni and Quinn leading them all from the front.

I smile proudly, realizing what my friends are doing and make my way over to walk beside Sweet pea.

"Toni? Jughead? What the hell is going on?" Veronica asks from the stage.

Toni raises the megaphone and starts talking, "We're here representing the dead and the silenced. Pickens day is a lie. General Pickens slaughtered my grandfathers family. And this land, the land that we're standing on, was stolen from them. And we can't bring them back, but we can and we must honour them." Toni doesn't get a chance to keep going because Hiram Lodge walks on stage and starts talking.

"Folks, Hi uh, I think we can all be proud to live in a Riverdale where young people stand up for justice, where a young woman can defend the honour and legacy of her grandfather." Shaking my head, I walk away from the serpents and towards Logan, who was standing in the crowd looking pissed.

I stop beside Logan and glare at Hiram as he finishes his speech, before tugging on Logans arm and pulling him away from the crowd.

"I seriously hate that guy." Logan says

I sigh, "You're not the only one." I say, looking over towards Sweet pea and the others who are walking away angrily.

***

"When are the two of you gonna get together already?" Quinn suddenly pipes up. Logan and I decided to bring food and a movie to Quinns and Sweet peas to help cheer them up a bit.

I nearly choke on my milkshake, "What?" I ask

She rolls her eyes and takes a bite out of her fry, "You and Sweet pea have been glancing at each other when the other isn't looking since you arrived, I think it's obvious that you guys have some sort of attraction towards each other. Whether it be romantic and sexual, either way just hurry it up."

"Better not be sexual." I hear Logan mutter under his breath.

I slurp down my milkshake to hide my blush of embarrassment.

"I'm sure they'll confess their undying love for each other when the time is right for them, now leave them alone so we can all eat our food in peace." Fangs intervenes.

"Fine whatever, But I'm rooting for it, so it better happen." Quinn says.

By the time we finish our food and movie it's pitch black out.

"We should probably head home." I say yawning.

Logan nods his head in agreement and starts to get up.

"Why don't you guys just stay the night? It's way to dark for you guys to walk home and we're all to tired to drive." Quinn says, gesturing to her and the others.

"Yeah, that'd be cool, thanks." Logan says

"No problem. Fangs and Sweet pea share a room so there's not room for you in there but you can take the couch." Quinn says to Logan, "And you can sleep in my room with me." She says to me.

We both nod and everyone makes their way to their sleeping areas.

"Can I borrow some pajamas?" I ask Quinn.

She nods and throws me a pair of Pajama pants and a shirt.

"Thanks." I say, already starting to get changed.

A couple minutes later and everyone yells goodnight to each other and I hop into the bed beside Quinn.

A/n

Sorry it's so short but I had like no inspiration for this chapter, which is why it's so bland. But I swear I have some plans coming that are gonna hopefully be exciting!

Hope you have a nice day/night!:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I don't own the picture or gif above.