Chapter 13: Sex and Silence

Song for this chapter- Never Be: 5 Seconds of Summer

SMUT WARNING, YOUVE OFFICIALLY BEEN WARNED.

Chapter 13:

*About two weeks later*

Her unnecessarily teased hair stands up from her spray tanned skin in an unattractive fashion. The golden nest atop her head tilts back as she laughs to try and charm whomever she's pretending to care about talking to.

Even though I'm at an award show with my incredible boyfriend, I can't help but fixate on her.

Nina.

She's even had the audacity to show up to this event, where she knew Niall would be, with the man she cheated on him with. Max George from some no name band called The Wanted. Apparently they even are rivals of One Direction. Max and Nina are together now, which is something I'd expect from a fame whore such as herself.

Niall hasn't seen her yet though. I don't know how he could miss the flashy aqua of her knee length dress. She looks like a badly executed mermaid costume for Halloween.

On the opposite of the spectrum is me, in my nude colored floor length dress. It has silver sparkles clustered by the bust and then dispersing downwards, I think it's lovely. My hair is slicked back into a low bun and my makeup is relatively subdued. Niall has on black dress pants and a tie that matches my dress over his black button down.

We pose for pictures on the red carpet, the media is buzzing about Harry and Ashland being together again. Eventually we find our seats in the great auditorium and wait for the show to start.

"And the award for Music Video of the Year goes to...Best Song Ever by One Direction!" Katy Perry, the announcer for this award, tells the crowd. I'm immediately on my feet and clapping for my boys. Niall smiles at me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips and pulling me into his arms and then turning to the other boys.

I see cameras pointing at me and Ash, watching our reactions, but I try not to pay attention to them. I'm just so happy for the boys, they worked so hard on this video. The speech is given, with Liam delivering the majority of it, and then my wonderful boyfriend is beside me again. I rest my head on his shoulder, rubbing his arm and not caring who watches, for the rest of the show.

We make our way back into the cameras outside and I spot Nina and Max again. This time Niall does too. Nina looks over at us and meets my gaze, giving me a fake smile. She then begins to walk over to the two of us.

"What was I thinking." Niall looks at her with disgust.

"She's gorgeous, she's a model, she's-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Nothing compared to you." He finishes my sentence right as she approaches us. Niall grabs my waist and dips me down, kissing me passionately for show. I hear paparazzi screaming at us, but I block them out. I begin to laugh and Niall pulls away from my face. I stand up to see Nina with an unamused expression.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." Niall says to her with a smirk and then drags me away from her without letting her reply. We laugh about Nina's dumbfounded expression as we walk to our limo.

"Where are the others?" I ask him.

"They're all going to some after party, but I thought we could do something special. I booked us a night at a five star hotel downtown." He tells me, pecking my lips.

"Ooo, fancy." I mock him and he pulls me closer to his side. We arrive at the beautiful hotel and Niall hastily leads us to our suite for the evening. It's truly luxurious, the type of room celebrities stay in- duh, he's a celebrity. Jesus, I'm dim sometimes.