Chapter 32: I Do

A/N: Okay first of all I just shed a tear writing the words 'Chapter 32' so I'm gonna be a wreck while writing this...it's the final chapter guys. If you want an epilogue I have an idea of what I want to do with it so I can definitely write one but if I don't then this is it. Thank you all so much for your support and for reading this right now, I love you all. Enjoy.xx

Songs for this chapter- When You Say Nothing At All: Alison Krauss, Heaven: Bryan Adams, Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol

Chapter 32:

"Tomorrow, huh?" Niall lets out a shaky breath as he places his hands on my hips. I can sense nervous energy coming off of him, yet he still wears his adorably goofy smile.

"Tomorrow." I confirm, nodding my head once. I wrap my arms around his neck and reach up to kiss him quickly on the lips. 

"Are you still here?! Get your ass next door and go to bed!" Ashland suddenly bursts into Niall's hotel room and starts yelling at me for stalling. 

"Sir, yes sir." I salute her as a joke and she slaps me jokingly on my bum. I smile and turn to Niall once more.

"I love you, sweet dreams." He kisses my forehead and I begin to get dragged backwards by Ashland.

"I'll see you at the alter." I look at him lovingly before Ashland shuts the door behind us and I begin to follow her willingly. I forgot to mention that I'm getting married tomorrow.

Bridesmaid-zilla continues leading me over to my room across the hall where I will be sleeping this evening. Apparently it's bad luck to be with my fiancé on the night before the wedding, so obviously Ashland wouldn't allow it.

I asked Ash to be my Maid of Honor after a long battle in my head between her and Brooklyn, but ultimately I knew in my heart we were destined to be each others MOH's. Brook was completely fine with it, and even told me that before I made the final decision. We both knew Brook was too busy to take care of all the responsibilities of the Maid of Honor, whereas Ashland was practically built for it. My bachelorette party last night involved lots of alcohol and tacky stripper costumes...needless to say I killed her after having an incredibly fun evening.

"I will be in your room at nine a.m. sharp to take you to your nail appointment. Caroline is sleeping soundly at you mother's house and she will meet us at the venue. Any questions?" She asks like this is a business meeting and I just pull her in for a hug, despite the clipboard she holds between us. Her shoulders relax and she wraps her arms around me as well.

"Thank you for making this whole thing perfect." I tell her and she nods.

"It's what I do." She shrugs and I laugh, letting go of her. "Go to bed before I start to cry or something." She sniffles.

"Nope, none of that until tomorrow. Bye Ash, see you at ten!" I laugh, shoving her out the door.

"Nine!" She screams back as I finally shut it. I sigh and flop onto my overly comfortable mattress. I really do need sleep, but I just can't stop thinking. Maybe I'll call my mom and ask how Care is doing. This is my first night away from her since she was born and I'm having slight separation anxiety. However, it then occurs to me that I've been waking up at four in the morning for the past three months and I feel less guilty about it.

I still remember the day she was born, it was the first day of Autumn; September 23rd, 2015. For the majority of the nine months from the time I found out about the baby to that day, I was travelling the world with Niall. I know I was abrasive about it at first, but it ended up being an incredible experience which made me fall even more desperately in love with him. I got to see the Americas, Asia, more of Europe, practically everywhere, all with the people I love by my side.