2| I Need Your Help

"What about this one?" mom said for the millionth time today, holding a long red dress.

"Don't you think it's a bit... revealing?" I said.

It was a long red dress with the back fully exposed and don't get me started on the front part. One wrong movement and everything would be exposed. Even the stomach part had a revealing point and to be honest the dress wasn't really something I would wear.

We had been searching for hours now and I was the only one that hadn't found anything. We already bought a black tuxedo for Felix and a plain pastel yellow dress for my mom but nothing yet for me.

Shopping wasn't actually something that I liked to do, I did it just because my mom liked it and it would be the only moment we could spend time together.

Searching trough all of the clothing racks in every possible store and finding nothing was tiring. In myself I thought: This is the last store that I will be entering and if I don't find anything now, I give up.

We entered the last shop of today in the hope to find a dress that was my style. We walked in and started looking.

This particular dress caught my eye. I walked to it to see it more in detail and I fell in love immediately.

It was a white sleeveless, knee- length dress. A transparent fabric with flowers covered on top of that just a little lower than the white fabric itself.

It was really my style, not all too revealing and yet good enough to not burn myself in the summer weather. The dress was perfect for me, it felt as if it had been made for me.

"This one. Mom, I want to try this one", I said while turning to my mom's direction and pointing at the dress.

"Sure thing. Miss we have made our decision. She would like to try that one on, if that is possible", mom said as she smiled at the employee, pointing in my direction.

So I tried on the dress and it was amazing. This was the dress that I wanted. I liked how perfectly it fitted and how comfortable the fabric felt.

"And what do you think?" I said as I turned to my mom to showed her.

"It looks so pretty. Turn around", she said while smiling at me as I turned around slowly, showing her the dress from each side. "Felix, what do you think?"

He shrugged with his shoulders. "I don't know, pretty I guess."

"Oh come on just be honest", mom said while giving him a small bump, shoulder against shoulder.

"Alright, you look amazing. Now can we please buy it and leave I am starving", Felix said.

"I love you too, Felix", I said with a blank face.

"Then I guess we're buying it", mom said while clapping her hands together.

After paying and bringing the dress to the car we decided to go eat somewhere to fill up our empty stomach after Felix kept on complaining about how hungry he was.

After all of the shopping and dinner, mom dropped me of at Tiffany's. I hadn't seen her in a while and I definitely needed to catch up on stuff with her.

"So, what's the tea", Tiffany said as she hopped on her bed also making space for me.

"I embarrassed myself. AGAIN!" I said putting my hands over my face as I let myself fall down on the bed.

"You are such an idiot", Tiffany said.

"You think I don't know. It's all Felix's fault", I said as I threw my hands up. "He was playing a game in the middle of the night with him through headphones. My dumbass started screaming at Felix and didn't know Chan was on the other side. And he reacted and now I wanna kill myself."