16| Little Girl

(Monday, July 29)

My dad was still not back from his business trip, so I wasn't able to give mr. Bang a proper answer. Time was ticking and he needed to finish the project as soon as possible. He would be back by Wednesday, so I just hoped he didn't delay that too, just like he did when he said he would be home today.

I had asked my mom if I could visit Chris again today so now I was in his room lying on his bed with my phone in my hand.

Chris came out of his bathroom that was linked to his bedroom, his hair still damp because of the shower.

"Hey Luna, there is this huge market Felix and I wanted to go to. The one we used to go to when we were little. I wanted to ask if you wanted to join us", he said drying his hair with the towel.

"Oh, the one where we always bought our Pokemon cards", I said excitingly.

"Yes, that one", he said.

"Sure, I was bored either way", I said, nodding.

"Am I boring to you?" he said, looking at me with a fake look of rudeness.

"I waited half an hour for you to leave that bathroom. And then you tell me I take too long", I said, crossing my arms.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He threw his towel on the couch in his room and basically ran in my direction making me yelp. Before he could even reach me he flopped down on the bed and laughed. "You really know how to make my mood."

"I screamed. I thought you were gonna jump on me", I said clutching my chest.

"Perhaps I still am", he said and in a friction of seconds he started forward again and started tickling me, which I hadn't expected.

"Chris stop!" I yelled through my laughter which I wasn't able to stop. "I can't hold it anymore!"

My laughter soon died down when he stopped and just looked at me. "Stop it, don't look at me like that", I said reaching out my arm to block his view on me.

He just took my hand and flopped it on the bed. He bend down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "You might wanna ask your mom if you can come though."

"I'll call her", I said, not moving an inch from the bed.

"Now. We're leaving in ten minutes, it's quite far", he said, pulling me up.

"Then I have to stop by at my place to take extra stuff with me like money, my charger, perhaps change into something more comfy", I said as I took out my phone and delayed my mom's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom. I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Felix and Chris are going to that huge market we used to go to when we were little and asked me to tag along. Is that okey?"

"Sure honey, don't forget to stop by, I'll give you some money."

"Okey, thanks."

"You're welcome, bye bye."

"Bye."

"Done. Now let's quickly go!" I said in a playful tone and pointed at the door.

Me felix and Chan drove to my place to take extra stuff for me and maybe some extra stuff for Felix to stay at Chris' place, because he had no intentions on coming home yet. While I was home I also decided to change into something more comfortable. After that we drove to the market, Felix in the backseat and me in front next to Chris who was driving.