10| A Chance I should Take

(Tuesday, July 16)

"Everybody take it from the start!" Allie screamed as she played the song again. "One two three, gentlemen! One two three, bow! One two three, IN POSITION! And one two three four, one two three four, one two three four five!" she said as she clapped her hands while counting.

"Why is she screaming", I said as I danced with Chan.

"She thinks we can't hear her", he laughed.

"Now. One two, twirl", she carried on till the end of the song. "And bow together."

Everyone was basically dying of tiredness.  Panting like crazy and lying on the ground as if we had run a million miles. But Chan still seemed to be doing fine.

"How are you not even sweating?" I asked as I panted while talking.

"I work out quite a lot, this is nothing", he said as he helped me back up.

"Everyone there will be a break of about a month until the next class. So there is only one day left before the break and I want everyone present that day. Everyone does know the dance but we'll have to work a little more on synchronisation. After the break we'll catch up from where we left. Class dismissed", she said as she took her bag and left.

"One more class and then I'm freed from this for a few weeks. I don't think I could hold it any longer", I said as I took my bag.

"The real question here is that you have been doing this for almost a month, how are you not used to it already?" he said jokingly.

"You see I can do this dance one time a day, perhaps two times. But from the moment you make me dance this three times in a row, expect me to sweat like crazy and be tired as hell. I'm lazy and this has been a lot of effort", I said as we walked back to the car.

"Well, people start somewhere," he said. "Anyways, Luna?"

"That's me."

"Today we won't be able to get coffee, me and my parents are going to talk business from the company. We're going out to eat and it's quiet important", he said as we both got in the car.

"Ah, business. That's important, you shouldn't back away from that," I said actually a bit disappointed, because I really liked going to get coffee with him. But business is business.

"I promise I'll make it up to you", he said.

"Chan-"

"Chris", he corrected quickly.

"Chris, you don't have to it's not like you owe me something. I owe you a lot of things", I said.

"So you don't want me to make it up?" he asked hesitant.

"We'll go like always after class. Okey?", I said sliding down a bit hiding my red face in my shirt.

I could hear him laugh next to me but I didn't make it quite obvious, or at least I tried to.

"Friday it is then", he said as he drove me back to my place.

We hadn't talked about our 'date' tomorrow, or at least he didn't bring it up. But before I could leave the care he talked again.

"Don't forget. Tomorrow at seven", he said giving me a smile.

"Tomorrow at seven", I said with a smile and went to my house.

I closed the door and for a second I was standing still and then I just started jumping up and down out of excitement and just let out everything.

"Why are you so damn loud when you enter!"