25| Epilogue

(Tuesday, July 16)

It's been a year now since Chris and I started dating. Who would have ever thought that the one and only Chris Bang would be interested in me? Damn, who would have thought we could work out?

Felix and Aria have also been doing pretty good lately. Still in their honeymoon phase not gonna lie, but it's cute seeing Felix in love. But his way of showing love is definitely different than Chris'. Not that his way is any worse or any better, it's just different. I guess you could say that it's the kind of relationship everybody of that age wants. The very playful and still child-like relationship. Playing video games at midnight and 3 a.m. Mc Donalds sneak out. They've been in trouble couple of times, but you know, love is something beautiful so I don't blame him.

Mom is doing better than expected. After the divorce she just threw everything out that was related to dad. His clothes, shoes, even presents that he gave her. Not that he gave her much. She's living her life to be honest. She has a lot more free time now and decided to go out more often on vacation or just trips with Chris' mom. They grew to become even closer and now are basically inseparable. She is also very fond of Chris and sometimes I get a feeling she likes Chris a tiny bit more than me!!

The only contact that we have with my dad is probably only Emma. Recently we even celebrated her fifth birthday at our own home. I even remember her bragging about how she will have two birthdays every year. She's pretty smart for a five year old.

In the end we were able to stop working for dad and Chris' parents made sure that we could work at his company and everything has been working out pretty fine. Dad on his own with Bella and mom with us and the Bang family. The project that they worked on back a year ago blew up and their company is at the best they have ever been.

Chris and I have been thinking about starting something together but we're still thinking a lot. But I'm sure that within a few years we'll be able to start on our own. Even now that I'm done with school we could start thinking about more stuff and already reach out for sponsors and stuff like that. There is still a long way ahead of us but we'll get there eventually.

As for me and Chris, we just enjoy each other's company every time we are together. Just like now.

"What about that one time where we went to the beach and we stayed up all night watching the stars. Oh and us singing while we walked through the water. Let's not mention my horrible singing skills", I said while sitting in between Chris' legs as we did our usual thing. Watching stars on his roof.

"Yeah I also remember you dragging me in the water after you fell in it", he said with a small laugh.

"That was your own fault. You shouldn't have pushed me in the water. It was all at own risk", I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Remember our first time watching the stars?" he said in a whisper pulling me a tiny bit closer to him.

"How can I forget? That is, to be exact, 365 days ago", I said with a smile.

"Happy one year anniversary", he whispered in my ear.

"Happy one year", I said and he planted a kiss on my cheek.

We've been here for hours and god knows what time it is now. It could be 11 p.m. but I wouldn't be surprised if it was passed midnight. But I couldn't have cared less because I was enjoying my time here. What a better way to celebrate our anniversary by doing what we had done on our first (real) date.

"It's crazy, how one year flew by so fast", he said, tightening his grip on me. "I still remember how we got drunk at the wedding and threw water balloons at random people. Still can't believe it were our own mothers."