4| Coincidence

"Okey okey, but I think we actually have to start talking about what we should do for the wedding", I said through laughter.

We were sitting in our seats in Coffee Talk, and it was quite fun. When we first arrived I was scared that it would be a little awkward but Chan was literally one of the most social persons I knew. He directly started talking and didn't even look awkward for one second.

I was able to talk with him without even stuttering or embarrassing myself, he just made me feel comfortable. After some jokes here and there we were totally distracted and forgot to even talk about the upcoming wedding.

"You're right, you're right. So what exactly is it that we're supposed to do?" he said after finally being able to stop laughing.

"So first off, my mom knows about us, not about it being 'fake' though. I felt like I had to tell her. As for the dance, we'll be going to a reserved dance room that they fixed for the dance we're going to dance at the wedding. And we're not the only ones there. It's going to be like an arranged dance, there is going to be a choreographer who will teach us the dance and arrange how we'll be moving. There will be a video of the dance so that we can practice after the classes because I will be needing it. What else?" I said as I thought about what else there was to say. "Ah yes. At the wedding itself you'll have to stay by my side or at least be with me for some time and then you can go to your friends or family, as long as you've been seen with me."

"Alright, and when do these dance classes start?" he asked.

"The day after tomorrow at around 1 p.m. until let's say 5 or 6 p.m. if we include the self practice."

"The days?" he asked yet again.

"If I'm not wrong every Tuesday and Friday. I hope that works out for you", I said.

"It should work for me", he said, nodding.

"Thank you again for doing this for me. I really don't know what I would have done otherwise", I said, sighing.

"It's nothing, really. I'm glad I can help", he said smiling, making his dimple show again.

The rest of the night we just talked about almost everything. About old memories we had together when we were little, in high school and so much more. We hadn't even realised that everyone left the place and that it was so late already until the worker there told us it was closing time. It was almost eleven and we were still talking and to be honest, I liked it. Chan was really kind and knew exactly what to say in every situation.

We slowly walked in the direction of the car but he turned a little and avoided the car and walked further, confusing me a bit.

"Do you mind walking for a while? I'm not really in the mood to go home yet", he said, looking at me with a pleading expression.

"Oh, sure", I said walking further with him.

We just walked next to each other not minding the silence between us. It wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable one. I could feel my heart speeding up and beating harder while being with him.

Even though it was summer the nights would be a little cold and the wind breeze would send shivers through my body as I felt the cold air hit my bare arms.

After only a few seconds I could feel the fabric of Chan's jacket resting on my shoulder after he placed it there.

A little confused I looked at him. "What was that for?"

"You looked cold", he said, putting his hands in his jean's pocket while looking up at the sky.

"Aren't you cold then?" I asked, staring at him while he still looked at the sky.

His Help || Bang Chan FanFiction (Stray Kids)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara