22| Can I have This Dance?

(Monday, August 19)

"Are you sure about this?", Chris said for the millionth time now.

"Yes Chris, I'm 100% positive about this" I said.

"If you want we can still back away and me and Felix will just confront him about it and-" I stopped him from talking by placing my hand over his mouth.

"I'm gonna do it okey. I already texted him to meet up today, there is no backing away", I said and afterwards removed my hand from over his mouth.

"Are you guys ready?" Felix said from the doorway. We nodded and went to the car driving off to the park where I told Darren to meet up.

Nervously I was shaking my legs up and down and bit on my lips. Chan, sitting in the driver's seat placed his hands on my thigh. He gave me a smile of reassurance. "We got this, you got this."

I nodded at him and decided to leave the car now. They just drove to the back of the park a little hidden from me and I walked to the bench waiting for Darren to come.

I could see him coming from afar and quickly pressed 'record' on the phone and placed my phone on the table with its back turning upwards so he didn't see that I was recording. "Luna", he said.

"Darren", I responded.

"What is it that you called me for on my free day", he said placing himself in front of me.

"I need to know the amount of money you want. I need time to gather it up", I said.

"I don't know what you are talking about", he responded.

Was he being serious right now? "The money? The money you asked for?"

"Luna, I don't know what you are talking about. If you owe me money I wouldn't possibly ask it from you", he said, looking at me with a suspicious look.

"But- and Chris?" I said, stuttering.

"What is it Luna? Didn't I give you the answer you needed?" He said with a smug smile. Shit, he knew. "Do you really think I'm stupid."

His hand snatched my phone from the table making me protest against him by holding it. But his grip was stronger and he pulled it out of my hand. He looked at the phone and pressed the 'stop' button to stop recording.

"Did you really think that would've worked", he said standing up coming closer to my face. "Stop playing your games Luna. I won't hesitate."

I wasn't scared and I didn't show any emotions. He looked from my face to the phone and deleted the footage. He came closer to my face again and held my cheeks. "If you don't listen to me carefully-"

He was pulled back before he could finish his sentence, tumbling over the ground. "If you touch her one more time I swear I will break both your arms and legs. Got that?" Chris said as he had his hands on his shirt shaking him.

Felix directly ran to me and held my shoulders. "You okey?" he said searching my face. "Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me", I said standing up from my place.

"I should have known that she would bring both of you in this", he spat at Chris. "Sad your footage is gone, not that it would have helped you a lot looking at the fact I didn't tell what my plan was", he smirked.

"Sad you're pathetic, thinking like that", I said from behind. I took out Felix' phone out of my pocket pressing 'stop' right in front of his face. "If plan A doesn't work, always check for back up", I said while Felix did the same but with Chris' phone with the camera footage.