AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone!!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who supported my story and took the time to read it. I enjoyed writing this so much, because it was a tiny bit different than what I normally read on this app and honestly I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out.

I know that the last chapter was rather short but it turned out exactly how I wanted it. I wrote and deleted and wrote again until I had just what I wanted. I know that my writing isn't as professional as other books but I sure know that within time I can improve myself!

I want to give a shoutout to twice_lovely!! She is the one that inspired me to write this story. I wrote this story specially for her and the good reviews I got from her made me so motivated to go on so THANK YOU TOO!!!

For the ones that don't know I have another book and when I compare this book I definitely see that I have improved. Of course I can do better but I can tell that I improved!

I'm currently working on two other books! One imagine book and one book that involves a member of stray kids... I want to keep it a surprise! I'll update you guys on it here but I'm also active on my instagram account @/hyunnieskz so if you want to be kept up to date you can follow me there!

I hope you will all look forward to my new works and support me through this journey, THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!