24| The Wedding

(Wednesday, August 28)

Today was finally the day. The day we had prepared loads of things for. The wedding day. I was in my room panicking about my earrings that I just couldn't find. They were quite expensive and fitted my clothing so nicely that I refused to wear another pair.

"LUNA WHY ARE YOUR EARRINGS IN MY ROOM?" Felix screamed from his room.

There they were. Thank god. I was fully dressed, and my earrings were gone and that had me panicking all the way to who knows where. In my heels I ran to Felix' room. I looked at Felix who seemed to be more stressing then me. "Why are you stressing?" I asked him.

"I can't get my tie right!" he screamed.

"Jesus come here", I said as did his tie for him.

"Why so much make up, you look like a fucking birthday cake", Felix said, sounding relieved that I did his tie for him.

"Shut your face before I fuck up your tie", I said with raised eyebrows.

"Stress makes us curse more than normal, if mom hears us she will kill us", Felix laughed.

"FUCK!" we heard from mom's room.

"Talk about stress. I think she is stressed enough herself", we laughed. "You're done. Lemme check up on mom. Where are my earrings?"

"On the nightstand", he pointed as he walked to his closet and took out his shoes.

"Thanks", I took the earring and put them in as I walked to my mom's room. "What's up, you sound stressed", I laughed.

"I don't know which shoes to wear", she said as she had at least ten pairs in front of her.

I looked closely at all of them and chose the one that fit the best on her dress. "That one for sure."

"Thank you, because I couldn't choose one", she said as she took the pair I chose and put them on.

I walked back out but before I could she stopped me. "Luna wait, turn around."

I turned around and looked at her with a confused look. She just smiled at me and walk closer, placing a hand on my face. "You look beautiful. Chris is going to pass out if he sees you."

"Stop it, mom", I said embarrassed. "You look prettier."

"I could never compare your beauty to anything. You're one in a million Luna", mom said in whisper.

"I wanna be one in a million too mom", Felix said whiney from the entrance of mom's room.

"But you are also one in a million Felix. Both my children are one in a million", she said as she hugged both of us. "My beautiful children."

Mom's phone went off which made us all turn to her phone on her bed. "Oh, it's Chris' mom."

"Hello", she said as she picked up.

(...)

"Okey I'll tell Luna."

(...)

"Yes, I'll meet you at my place. Bye."

"What are you gonna tell me?" I asked as she tossed her phone on the bed.

"That, Chris is picking you up for the wedding", she said on which I rose my eyebrows. "He wants to enter the wedding with you."

"Oh", I said not able to hold back the smile forming on my face.

"Shy?" Felix said with a grin. "Someone is blushing!"

"Stop it", I said as I lightly shoved him. "I'm gonna do some extra touches. I still have to put those little diamond bobby pins in my hair."