6| First Dance Class

(Thursday, June 27)

"How did I end up here?" Tiffany said.

"You asked for it", I said back to her.

After I went to her house and gave her a 'surprise' visit. I dragged her to the car just like I did with Felix and threw her in the backseat.

"Was all of this necessary?" I asked looking at them furiously.

"No. Yes", Felix looked from Tiffany to me and saw the expression on Tiffany's face. "No, nope. Totally not. I think."

"Care to explain Tiff?" I said turning my gaze to her.

"You see, you're just a pussy. " she said which she earned a slap from me on her shoulder. "Sorry, but it had to be said! If I don't help you, this shit won't work out, you know."

"What do you mean 'it won't work out'? I was doing pretty fine on my own", I said.

"Yeah right. You didn't even know what to do. I am planning everything for you", Tiffany said.

"That is a l- true. I hate it when you're right", I said while crossing my arms.

"I'm always right. My perfection left aside, how did it go?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I didn't known why but all of a sudden embarrassment washed over me and I just looked down. Remembering everything just made my face heat up.

"Oh so something did happen?" Felix said more shocked.

"Not particularly", I said more to myself but loud enough for them to hear.

"Stop avoiding the main question and just tell us what happened",Tiffany blurted out.

"I fell on him", I said palming my face. "literally. On him."

"How even-" Felix said. "One night, Luna, one night. Not even twenty four hours. What could you have possibly done to fix that."

"If you look at it in my way, it was his fault. He took my phone and ran away with it and when he was on the stairs he turned around and I took his shirt and pulled him back. He held me, turned around while falling and thats how I ended up on top of him", I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh so y'all are that part of the relationship", Tiffany said.

"What do you mean with that? We are in no part of any relationship. We're just friends", I said.

"Pathetic", Felix said.

"Hey stop it", Tiffany said to Felix. "But what I mean is, when a guy takes the phone of a girl and runs away with it, that means...", Tiffany said as she waited for me to finish the sentence.

"That he didn't want me to call Felix to come pick me up?" I said trying to state the obvious.

"No, you stupid. That means he teases you and when a guy teases you that means...", she said waiting again for me to finish her sentence.

"That he likes teasing people?" I said.

"Oh my god, Felix how do you survive with this dumb bitch?" Tiffany said while looking at Felix.

"I don't. I ignore her as much as I can", Felix said. I got ready to slap him but he stopped me. "You still have to get home, I need my arms to drive!"

"Luna, that means he likes you. Ever considered that option?" Tiffany said.

"Nope, no. Don't give me thoughts like that. Otherwise I might get my hopes up and they will be crushed when it doesn't come out like I want it to. So no, just friends", I said.