Make Me Sin

❤️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8664640

Christian!dan and punk!phil
(smut)
Words:6676
----------------------------------------------------------

"Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us,
lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from all evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.

Amen."

Matthew 6:10

Pastor Michael retires from preaching at the Eden Baptist Church, located near the town Cambridge at the age of seventy-three, retreating to spend his last good years with near family. The community who has spent every second day attending the man's services is left devastated and desperate, the dynamics of their everyday lives slowly falling apart. Months after, where the town is just about to hit rock bottom, they find that the answer to their prayers comes in form of a young man named Daniel Howell, who has just moved here two weeks ago with a fresh priest certificate. They need someone to keep them off the road of temptation and sin, need someone to validate the faith they're sacrificing themselves for, and Dan knows better than anyone in this town how to do that. He's a gift from the above, a gem, really – kind and incredibly wise beyond his years. He knows the whole bible from a to z too, and that's something special.

''Thank you for doing this, pastor,'' One of the ladies from the town's council starts out, leading Dan into the beautiful service room the church beholds. The warm rays of sunlight shining through a big mosaic window dances elegantly on the pastors tanned skin, bible clutched tightly in his right hand. Everything around him seems to possess a certain glow, shining in a way that leaves the woman beaming in gratefulness for this young man. ''We've needed someone like you for quite some time now.'' There's relief and sheer hope written across her face, and Dan feels his heart swell with the praise.

''I'll gladly help.'' Dan seems like the perfect man of God, even though the town technically knows nothing about him. He doesn't look like someone they shouldn't trust – which they then blindly do. He wins them over with gentle, mahogany eyes and kind, small smiles. ''Especially if it's in the name of Him,'' He continues, devoted in a way that the lady can only dream of. He moves to the altar, sliding his hand across the surface of it, in awe over the beauty of the church. She observes him from afar for a while, the young man in front of him being all their community could ever wish for.

''One last thing,'' The woman says in a warning, shivering tone, the pleasant atmosphere that roams between them changing rather quickly. When Dan turns around to face her, she looks troubled. ''Keep away from Phil Lester.''

As he leaves, Dan feels cleansed for the first time in forever, already overly in love with the promising town. He swoons in gratefulness, thanking the above for this opportunity, this new chance at His forgiveness. He's stopped in his euphoric, joyful ways of thinking, as the sight of very bad news hits him. Dan stops at the corner to admire a stranger, who ruins the scrapbook worthy picture of the street completely. ''You're the new pastor,'' The stranger states leaned comfortable against his motorcycle, one hand holding the helmet close, giving off a sly smirk with a set of white teeth in Dan's direction. The man has amorality written all over him, and Dan instantly knows who he is. Despite the way shivers run down his spine at the sight of Phil, Dan decides his bond to Him is strong enough to endure it, to overpower him.

''I've seen you give that sly smirk to at least five others,'' Dan challengingly accuses with a raised brow, and Phil is pleasantly surprised by the holy man's daring attitude. He usually finds that soldiers of God are all barks and no bites, but not this one. This one seems discreet, mysterious, and Phil gets the feeling he's hiding something - needless to say, Phil is unusually intrigued. ''You're pure trouble, you know that?'' Dan continues calmly, crossing his arms, a pair of dimples appearing as he shoots Phil a smile too kind and then Phil is absolutely gone. He eyes the younger man over with curious, cruel eyes, and Dan instantly feels like a sheep under the gaze of a lion.

Phan Smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें