Rough

🌸FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Misha_with_wings/pseuds/Misha_with_wings

ROUGH SECKS & MARIO KART

Words:2976
--------------------------------------------

Dan felt eyes burning into him as he languidly sipped his drink by the bar. He forgets what he even ordered at this point, the feeling of the atmosphere and the buzz the alcohol gave him weren't helping anything.

It doesn't help that he had been being watched by a very attractive stranger with captivating blue eyes.

It wasn't creepy in Dan's opinion, mostly because he stared at the guy right back whenever he looked away. Also the guy had given him a few friendly smiles whenever they locked eyes so he didn't seem like a psychopath that much.

Dan leaned over the bar, purposely sticking his ass out. He jutted his hip out and traced his tongue around the tip of the straw as he locked eyes with the guy again.

He visibly saw the guy gulp and shift in his seat. Dan held eye contact, he kept his eyes wide and innocent as he took a long sip of his drink, a drop dribbled out from the corner of his mouth and slid down his chin and the column of his throat.

The strangers eyes watched the drop of alcohol trail down Dan's throat and he licked his lips.

Dan couldn't lie, this guy was straight up fucking sexy and wanted him badly. He finished off his drink and the buzz finally gave him the courage to go talk to the stranger.

He accidentally slammed the glass onto the bar top before pushing himself away from the bar. He swung his hips as he walked and he felt eyes burn up and down his body.

He walked right up to the stranger before leaning over the table, both of his palms resting flat against the smooth wood.

"Hey." Dan smirks.

"Hey yourself."

Dan could see the lust burning behind the guy's cerulean eyes.

"I'm Dan."

"Phil." The guy replies.

"So does watching me help you get your rocks off or something?" Dan asks with a smirk.

"I could ask you the same thing, Dan." Phil says his name almost tauntingly and Dan ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Maybe I just have a thing for extremely attractive strangers. Usually I don't meet many of those that aren't total creeps."

Phil quirks an eyebrow, "Extremely attractive? Well maybe I like adorable little twinks with nice asses."

"So you've been staring at my ass?"

"Well I didn't think you minded, considering when you caught me you bent over that bar and perked it out farther."

"Maybe I like being watched." Dan could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife at this point. Every word was spoke as they stared directly at each other.

"Maybe we should get out of here so I can watch you do other things?" The meaning behind Phil's words made a warm feeling swirl in the pit of Dan's stomach.

"My apartment's across the street." Dan says immediately, his voice shaking with excitement.

"Should we g-" Phil is cut off by Dan grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the table.

They stumble out of the bar, neither of them were drunk but their minds were slightly woozy. They both still knew what they were doing.

They manage to cross the street without getting hit by a car before entering the apartment building and clambering up the stairs.