Phils Favorite Way To End The Day

♥️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/11089104#main

Dan is Phil's mistress
(smut)
Warning:cheating
Words:2272
-------------------------------------------------------------

Phil had owned this hotel for a while, it was a rather nice place, big and clean and relaxing. A full spa, a bar, a nice buffay in the dining hall every morning and night with everything at a reasonable price right in the middle of London. He was proud to own it, even if he had only got it by marrying his wife and making his father happy with 18 years of ass kissing. Worth it.

Phil was a simple man, not too many things really exciting in his life. He had a room in his house dedicated to Buffy The Vampire slayer, he had a good business, he had money, he went no where but home and work. A simple man.

But Phil had one guilty pleasure in his life. A guilty pleasure by the name of Dan Howell.

Dan was everything he could want. He was insanely funny, witty and cracked sarcastic jokes at every corners, bringing Phil to his wits end whenever Dan simultaneously annoyed the shit out of him and made him grin fondly. Dan was soft. He had a big heart, he cared more than anyone Phil had ever seen, his heart surrounded in negativity when they had met, giving Phil the chance to watch him blossom into a happier human being. Dan was gentle, he treated Phil's every move like it was the best thing ever in his eyes, which of course Phil did in return.

Dan was many things. So many, many things that made Dan the best thing in Phil's life. But Dan was also, above all else, one thing that really stood out. Dan was his mistress, in a way. Dan, at the end of the day when people stopped swarming the lobby, did a sultry thing. He had never done it before, and honestly, it drove Phil wild.

In all the time they had been sleeping together, never had Dan done something so seductive and teasing as to this.

Dan wanted to really get Phil going. They had been sleeping together for months now, countless times of passion they had shared together. But he really wanted to step up his game.

Phil was in the dining hall cleaning up, he had let the workers go home early, anticipating Dan would want to play after the couple of weeks they have had without opportunity to do so. He finished up and smiled at how clean the dining hall was, leaving the room and flicking off the lights, turning around and his jaw dropping slightly.

Dan was sat up on the counter of the desk in the lobby, his legs up on the table and leaning back on his arms, grinning at Phil devilshly as he did. He was in a short, costume maids outfit. The french lace blindingly white in contrast to Dan's pale skin, his thighs exposed slightly for a few inches until met with a lavender bow with more white underneath from the thigh highs he had one. His shoulders were bare, the outfit not even bothering with sleeves, his deep collarbones were shown, looking perfectly sculpted as always. His hair was curly on the ends, his cock promonitately showing through the thin fabric of the dress he was wearing.

Phil grinned a little, walking towards him. His feet were heavy against the floor, echoing through the room off the porcelain walls. He hoped no one from the rooms would walk down stairs right now, not in risk of being caught. Because in this moment, Phil had felt prouder than ever to say he was the only person to see Dan like this. Lord have mercy.

Phil crossed over his heart a little, looking up at the ceiling and mouthing thank you. He wasn't a religious guy but sometimes, times like this, he almost knew this was some gift from a higher power. Almost.

He went closer, seeing Dan sit up, his legs swinging over the side slowly as he took his final step towards him, now face to face with Dan. "Hello, kitten." He hummed quietly, his hands making their way to Dan's thighs, the fabric and smooth skin brushing against his fingertips, squeezing slightly.