Benefit

🌸FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Misha_with_wings/pseuds/Misha_with_wings

PURE SMUT AGAIN (FWB)

Words:9296
------------------------------------------

They never talked about it.

"It" being those nights where one or both of them just needed a release and they helped each other out.

One would stumble into the others room with erratic breathing and blown pupils and ask for a favor that the other just couldn't decline.

This has happened multiple times, they always just give each other a quick blowjob or handjob and then they never speak of it again. It's almost like it never happened even though they both knew that it was just being repressed. Stepping over the friend line like that was dangerous for them so when they did it they just let it be.

They were best friends and they didn't want to break that label anymore than they already had. They never kissed, they never had sex, they never even cuddled or slept in the same bed together. They just got off and that was all, no exceptions.

.....

Dan gently pushed Phil's bedroom door open. He walked into the dark room, keeping his eye on the dark outline of a person sleeping under the duvet.

He was just awake like twenty minutes ago he can't be that asleep, Dan thinks as he stands next to Phil's bed. He feels mildly pervy watching Phil sleeping but his mind was too busy focusing on the raging hard-on he had.

"Phil." Dan whispers, trying to test if he was awake. He hears a mildly annoyed sigh come from under the blanket.

"What do you want Dan?"

"I- I... Phil." Dan whines Phil's name making Phil roll over to face him. Dan stood there with a pouty expression and crossed arms.

"Really?" Phil sighs.

"Please..." Dan begs, his voice had a mildly whiny tone to it.

"Can't you just go wank or something?" Phil rolls his eyes, not that Dan could see since his eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark room yet.

"But I don't want too!" Dan whines and stomps his foot much like a child would. "Plus your mouth is so much better than my damn hand." Dan mutters.

Phil sighs yet again as he flips on his light, god bless the dimmer switch by his bed.

"I can't believe you're interrupting my beauty sleep just because you want a blowjob." Phil gripes as he slips his glasses on his face so he could actually see Dan instead of a Dan shaped blur.

"Sorry I'm sick of my hand and you're pretty good with your mouth so don't blame me, princess." Dan sassily adds the pet name at the end, knowing Phil hated it. Phil preferred to have dominance where dominance was needed- not that Dan complained.

"Princess." Phil mocks with a scoff. "Give me one good reason I should let you have my amazing mouth."

"Hmm, well... I can always repay the favor. Whenever you would want me to do that. Also I'm horny and I want it- and we're best friends so you're obligated to help a lad out."

"Fine." Phil sighs as he sits up, legs hanging over the edge of the bed. "What are best friends for anyway?" He quirks an eyebrow as he stares up at Dan, the slight teasing tone in his voice made Dan bite his lip.

Phil sinks down to his knees, luckily Dan was just in boxers so it would be easy to strip him.

Phil quickly pulls the tight black fabric off of Dan's legs and Dan gasps lightly when his cock springs free, and the coldness of Phil's room was almost assaulting.