Inmate Howell

❤️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/11088903

Inmate! Dan guard! Phil
(Smut)
Warnings:degradation, feminization, spanking, choking, daddy kink, hand jobs, blow jobs, closet sex

Words:2973
-----------------------------------------------------

Dan was told many things whenever he was first put into prison. He was told he would lose weight, eat less, exercise more, have to fight more, cigarettes were considered currency, all the usual stuff you'd be told before going to prison. No one, however, told him one thing in particular: That he would be a prison bitch.

Dan had always known he was gay on some level, and didn't much care for the idea of unconsented sexual relationships in prison, which he had also been warned about beforehand. But he wasn't just a prison bitch to another prisoner, no of course not, a guard had claimed him.

Phil Lester was a well respected officer, he had been working here for a few years and everyone was proud of him for his years of diligent hard work. He was a man of secrecy though, kept to himself most often, about many things, including his love life. Many of his coworkers had in the past asked him about his love life, but he never spoke about it. Again, being a man of secrecy, his love life fell under that veil.

Dan had met Phil during his first year in. He knew who he was from the moment he saw him, the blue eyes strikingly familiar in a way that made his stomach knot up with old feeling swelling up. They had been together in high school, breaking up just before graduation due to having different career path choices, and different college choices. So they had decided it best for their relationship to just break up before making things too complicated.

Phil was doing rounds, bunk checks were regular after an incident that happened a few weeks past. He looked through each bunk thoroughly, walking through the narrow hall and going into each one to check individually. He slowly walked in bunk 13, meeting his eyes with a pair of familiar brown eyes he hadn't seen since he spent two years looking into them daily. Dan Howell.

Phil smirked, deciding to play fun at their chance to catch up. "Inmate. What are you in for?" He asked, leaning on the cement frame of the small room and looking around to make sure no one noticed them before meeting his eyes back with Dan's. "Vandalism. Mom had some asshole boyfriend start beating her, I destroyed his house, car, work area, everywhere I could. I wanted to destroy him like he had been destroying mom."

Phil chuckled quietly, smiling fondly. "So. You still the same old mama's boy I see." He smirked. Dan scoffed softly, rolling his eyes and crossing his legs on his mattress, looking up at Phil with a grin. "Shut up." He hummed. "I got three years for it too. In my opinion, totally worth it."

Phil nodded, looking around as the rest of the prisoners moved to the lunch area. No one would mind if he held Dan up, after all, he was an officer, he could do as he liked to the prisoners pretty much. He walked over and sat by him, smiling. "I haven't seen you in so long."

Dan chuckled softly and nodded, looking at him. "Yeah. I haven't seen you since you tore my heart out and stomped on it." He murmured a little. "Seriously? Dan we aren't 17 anymore you cannot still be brooding over me leaving you. I was going to a school 4 hours away from you. It would have been too hard!" He sighed, placing a hand on Dan's thigh. "You know I loved you. I cried the whole time because I didn't wanna leave. I loved you too much."

Dan sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back. "You shouldn't touch me. Even talking to me so intimately could cost you your job." He sighed again, his tone a little sad. "I got suspended for you four times in a year, lost two jobs over you, and gotten a teacher fired for you just because my dad is a lawyer. Danny, as it was before, it'd be worth it to lose a job over you."