Friday, I'm In Love

🌸FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/LarryxStylinson/pseuds/LarryxStylinson

Sofa sex/ Light dom sub/ Deepthroating/ Dirty Talk
/ Riding/ Aftercare

Words:7879
--------------------------------

Blinking awake, he basked in the sun that shone through the gap between the edge of one curtain and that of the next. Beside him lay a man, a beautiful one at that. A man with the deepest of brown eyes, eyes that had survived through so much, both the good and the bad. They were soft, much like the rest of him. The brown hair that curled naturally at the ends, and the tummy that was brilliant for poking. Everything about him was soft. Even his name. Dan. It rolled over Phil's tongue in a familiar fashion, having said it so many times before. Phil smiled and stretched his limbs, before he caught site of the pile of clothes that lay idle in the corner of the room. In fact, it wasn't just clothes. Their hectic time schedule recently hadn't given way for any breaks that would allow for enough time to clean the house, and so the dusty shelves that lay silent and the books that were strewn over the floor were just waiting to be disrupted and turned upside down as they were cleaned and put in their rightful places.

There was a time when the pair had hired a maid, after much deliberation. She came only twice before Phil decided to let her go. He seen their apartment as a sanctuary, a safe haven, in which they were allowed to be themselves and not have to hide anything. With Dan, the apartment had been made home and he felt like it deserved his undivided attention when it came to issues such as cleaning and upkeep, call him sappy and strange, he wasn't about to deny it.

Admittedly, just finishing a world tour and then being hit by Christmas, he'd not given much thought to actually picking up a mop or a duster. But as he lay there in his sleepy stupor, with his boy by his side, he figured that today was better a day than any other to begin what he knew would be a long and gruelling process.

Undoubtedly, dragging himself out of his warm cocoon was the most difficult part of the morning. The blankets were an ocean around him, dragging him in, pulling him under. But he knew that he had to resist the temptations of the warm abyss and actually begin his day. He swung his legs over the side of the wicker bed and immediately stepped on a t-shirt that had been dumped on the floor. Grimacing, he looked around the room and took in the mess that had been created. He sighed, and stumbled towards the kitchen, keen on making breakfast for both himself and his lover.

He opened the fridge and was greeted by a burst of cool air and the smell of pizza that Dan hadn't finished off the night prior. He considered just serving that to Dan, on a plate, knowing how much the younger man enjoyed pizza in the morning. However, he wanted this meal to be special, and made by himself. Lately, Dan had been rather stressed with the busyness that had been thrown over them like a bucket of cold water and so Phil was doing things at every turn to try and lighten his load, even if it was only slightly. Making breakfast may not have seemed like a huge deal to many people, but Phil knew that this act of thoughtfulness would go a long way with his partner.

He pottered about the kitchen for almost half an hour, until he was sure that everything was in place. The tray he held so carefully held in his arms was carrying every breakfast item under the sun, from bacon, to toast, and fried eggs, to tomatoes. Phil smiled to himself, happy with his effort and made his cautious approach to the bedroom, not wanting to spill anything. He set the tray down on a cabinet beside the door and turned the handle. The sound of the door creaking open resonated throughout the otherwise silent apartment. He grabbed the tray and stepped inside, trying to be light footed to ensure that he didn't cause any more disturbances. He cleared everything off his bedside table and lay the tray down and then ever so gently sat on the bad beside Dan.