Time Conundrum Fucked Me Up II

Part II

Warning:threesome
2009!phil   2015!phil   2015!dan

Words:4410
-----------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, what the fuck, is the only word Dan could come up with to describe for this situation.

Last night was something, to say the least. How both he and Phil had gently made his eighteen year old self to liking and wanting the touches of other person, a person that he will spend most of his life in the future if they didn't fucked up the time conundrum, that is. Dan coaxing delicate moans from his young self with gentle comforting caresses while Phil fucks his body until all he could scream was breathy yeses, and Phils, was a thing, he could now say.

Not that he would say any of that to anyone. Especially if he didn't want anyone to think he had gone mental, or least of all, kinky as shit. 

How Phil, the opportunist that he is, after debauching both Dan and having a few hours of breaks – they had dinner, all three of them, Phil being a genuine host, while Dan just tried to not get too weirded out by any of these – had whispered so sweetly to eighteen year old Dan that he wants "both of his Dan to suck him off".  Dan's younger self had blushed to this request, addressed this incredulous wish to Dan like Phil isn't on the same bed as them. Like Phil wasn't giving Dan the puppy looks but with that devilish glint in his eyes.

How he found a few minutes later, after too few coaxing, his mouth being used, Phil gentle murmurs for him to deepthroat his cock, filthy words tumbling out of his mouth, fingers carding through his hair, not quite pulling him in as much as making him take it, his moans and grunts as the fuel to Dan's lust, making him to not care that he's blushing like mad as he kneel down on the bed to take all of Phil in as his younger self gasped and practically drool at the sight. Phil had coaxed eighteen year old Dan's mouth open with his tongue who moaned gratefully on the onslaught. Phil had then broke the kiss to slowly brought Dan's younger self downward, slowly but surely, his hand at the back of his head, guiding until Dan could see his brown eyes staring back at him. The eye contact was surreal, but the moment was interrupted by Phil moaning guttural when eighteen year old Dan licked his cock after Dan gave some room for them to work on. 

Phil's wasn't helping when he suddenly decided to speak, saying things like how he loves that both of them are just sluts for cocks, both of them, and Dan had to moan in the heady scent of Phil's musk and his come, Phil demanding them to drink his precome dribbling from the slit that both Dan had to take turn to suck from, younger Dan making a mess when he dribbles more, Phil taking one look of their position, pressed eighteen year old Dan's head for him to take Phil more than he could, making him choke, him describing how he's making both of their mouth glistened with his come only from this act alone, owning them.   

Dan couldn't hear all of it from the ringing sound in his ears and the hot embarrassment as he realised one thing. He loves this.  Loves the way Phil doesn't care much but brutally fucks his mouth and occasionally his younger self's. Loves the way that he's hungry for Phil's attention and approval, the way that Phil will tighten his grip on the back of Dan's head as he tries not to come, and loves the way that he can basically teach his younger self how to take in Phil's width and girth, to not choke on the onslaught of Phil's sometimes incapable of sitting still but to ram his whole length to their mouth, using them until he comes.

How they have collapsed in a heap of tangled limbs, sated after Phil had taken each of Dan to jerk them both off, playing younger Dan's nipple the way Dan had liked it, and by the sound of his shout as he comes, eighteen year old Dan still likes it. Phil had whispered sweet nothings to Dan's ears after he was done with his younger Dan, his thank yous laced kisses as he pumps Dan's leaking cock until Dan shouted at nothing but Phil's breath on his ear, his hole clenching and unclenching because he needs more, and even then, his shout of orgasm was muffled as Phil had taken his mouth for a brutal kiss.