Business and Pleasure

🌼FROM https://archiveofourown.org/works/18159098#main

Dan and Phil are both popular porn actors
SURPRISING!!! CUTE!!! ENDING!!!!💗💖💞💓

Words:4629
-----------------------------------

Dan leaned back in the plush leather chair whilst Louise meticulously turned him into an airbrushed version of himself, hiding his freckles and the dark circles under his eyes. A shadow fell over him and he peaked an eye open then smiled.

"Oh hey boss, brief time already?" His supervisor, Henry, was flipping through some sheets. "Yep," The man said cheerily, "Feeling good today? I hope so because we have talent coming in from another agency today, so I need you on your best behavior, Daniel. Dan smirked, earning an irritated grumble from Louise as she re-straightened his head. "When am I ever misbehaved?"

"Right. Well, do you know the story you're working with?"

Dan sat up as Louise finally finished, giving her a grateful smile as he slid off the chair, adjusting the extremely tight jeans they'd put him in.

"I'm at my best friend's house playing video games, then end up shagging his older brother. Pretty standard." Henry hummed, pleased that Dan had done his homework for once.

"Pretty standard. So we're just bringing in PJ to play the generic best friend to get boring intro scene out the way, then he'll be called off and we'll bring in the brother." He flipped over another sheet. "Any questions?"

"Nope, other than how do you want me today? Cheeky? Shy? Loud? Whiny?"

Henry laughed, rolling his eye and tossing PJ an Xbox controller where he sat on the bed looking bored. "Give us loud and whiny, really sell that you want it bad, play up to the guy. You're our star and he's the other agencies money maker, big guy, big muscles. You know what do do." He handed him the other controller. "Let's get to it. The sooner we get this intro the sooner we can get him in."

Dan stood, "Right, the works. Got it." He joined PJ on the bed, nudging his shoulder, "Got the boring shit today buddy." PJ laughed and shoved his arm, "Shut it asshole, I better get the hot scene next time."

Dan sniggered, "We'll see, I heard they're running a twink on twink thing next week so we might get that."

"Better do, been too long." PJ stuck out his tongue as Henry called action, and some random old Xbox game flashed over the screen.

"Right, on three. Two. One. Action."

Dan went to pretending to play intensively, letting the bad acting commence. "When's our pizza getting here?"

PJ shrugged, "Should be here soon, we ordered it like an hour ago." He pretended to play. "You asked for delivery right?"

Dan rolled his eyes dramatically, kicking long legs out across the bed. "Obviously, come on Sam I'm not an idiot." PJ laughed, kicking his leg. "Yeah, you are. I'm just gonna go pick it up. My brother's home if you need anything, he's probably here somewhere sulking," he rolled his own eyes dramatically and hopped prettily off the bed.

Dan leaned back chuckling, the controller settled in his lap. "Cool, don't get distracted by that cute boy next door again." PJ looked back, grinning. "I make no such promise." He slid out the bedroom door, and Henry yelled cut.

Dan hopped off the bed, "Need anymore takes?"

Henry waved his hand, "It's just an intro, most people will skip it anyway. Let's get your co-star in."

Dan stretched, the tight black t-shirt riding up. "Sweet let's do this, by the way, have you checked out he's good for barebacking this?" Henry waved off one of the assistants to get him. "He's clean, had his docs send over the proof and had him tested here too. He's good to go."