Time Conundrum Fucked Me Up I

❤️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/3799006/chapters/8460346#main

Warning: threesome
2009!dan 2015!dan 2015!phil

Words:3153
---------------------------------------------------

He looks so willing.

So... accessible.

Well, Dan guess if he was in his own shoes when he was four years ago, he would also be so willing. But seeing his 18 year old face going all red and blushing like mad is, interesting to say the least.

And Phil's not helping at all. Checking Dan's younger self like he hadn't gotten that. Like he wasn't the one who taught Dan how to relax his gag reflex like a pro when it was his birthday three years ago.

And yup, his 18 year old self is still giving Phil his so called 'sexy bedroom eyes' that frankly just looked too horny and too desperate for the d, to be honest.

God, was he that obvious?

"Phil, stop checking my younger self out." He calls out when he still sees Phil's eyes wandering toward the blushing lad that is sat on his bed. "This is just so wrong in so many levels."

No. Actually what's wrong is how his younger self, an eighteen year old Dan, could suddenly time travel to motherfucking five years later and woke up in his bed. And why was nobody in this room – after an eternity of screaming and throwing various objects toward his suddenly teleported younger self and Phil came running like the scared and reluctant saviour he was and after his younger self having a moment of fangirling about "the Amazingphil living with me in the future, wow"– he still doesn't understand why was nobody having a panic attack about the whole situation.

"What?" Phil replies, eyes finally making contact with him, and if Dan's green monster of envy subsided a bit, nobody needs to know. "You were always pleasant to look at."

"Pleasant, am i? Just pleasant?"

"Well, you are more than just pleasant but I can't actually say that you are looking well fit for an eighteen year old, could I? That's like pedophilia or something at my age."

Dan snorted, "Nice save there, you geek. Or did you just say that so that you can get laid after this?"

"Daannnnn, you can't say that in front of him." Phil looks mortified.

"... so, no spoilers or anything but are we in a relationship?" Dan's younger self speaks up, after he clocked in the conversation. It is very endearing to see how he could looks so hopeful while still slyly trying to check Phil out, even though he's definitely too young to like this older Phil. Dan would know, he was after all in that mindset years ago. But when Dan see that his younger self doesn't even looked his way at all, maybe he has always and will be attracted to Phil anyway.

"This nerd right here, will unfortunately be, your boyfriend, partner in crime or whatever you wanna call it, for the next five years or so. So yeah..." Dan sighs dramatically and when Phil punches lightly on his arm with his offended "Heyyy..." Dan bursts out the laughter he had been holding in.

It may have verged on a hysterical laughter if he doesn't control himself after a few seconds.

His younger self takes tentative steps towards Phil and fuck, Dan could see how much he wants the man in front of him, and he must admit he is kinda cute with all the emo fringes covering half of his face, while he subtly (read, unsubtly) bites his lower lips when he talks to Phil about how they are still just friends in his time and how he wants things to be fast forwarded. And Phil, being all smitten with this younger, much more self-conscious and shy Dan, but Dan can see how Phil wants to, itches to touch and claw at this Dan and isn't that just the best thing ever.