Tangled Up

🌼FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Misha_with_wings/pseuds/Misha_with_wings

blowjob and riding on the tour bus
FLUFFY SMUT uwu

Words:3509
---------------------------------------

It was hard for Dan and Phil to get any time alone while on tour. They were constantly being rushed through meet and greets or shoved to another hotel.

When they got the tour bus it was a little better because they had a whole lounge to themselves and there was a door to block it off from everyone else. It was pretty much Dan and Phil's room, nobody else went back there anyway and that's where all of their stuff was kept.

Phil walked into the room, not looking forward to being on a moving bus again. Dan followed him in and slid the door shut behind them, locking it so they could have a minute to breathe without interruption.

"I'm exhausted." Phil yawns as he lets his body collapse onto one of the sofas. He sprawls out on it and sighs heavily.

Dan looks at Phil and a small smile quirks at the corner of his mouth, "I love you."

Phil turns his head and gives Dan a wearily confused look, "What?"

"I said I love you." Dan rolls his eyes.

Phil rolls his eyes right back at Dan before closing his eyes and letting his body relax against the sofa.

"You alright?" Dan asks, sounding a little worried. He knew Phil was easily burnt out and this tour had taken a lot of energy from him, he always needed a few days to recharge but he couldn't catch a break. Dan was kind of the same way but his attitude didn't change much when he was burnt out, Phil's on the other hand did, he always got grumpier and he snapped at Dan a lot. Dan hated seeing Phil stressed out.

"I'm fine, I just want quiet." Phil says, not bothering to open his eyes.

Dan sits on the other sofa without a word, letting Phil have a bit of silence because he deserves that much.

"You can be the exception though." Phil mumbles, he sounded tired.

"What do you mean 'exception'?"

"I mean I like your voice, it's relaxing. Well when you aren't screaming." Phil cracks an eye open to smirk at Dan who was glaring at him.

"So you want me to talk to you?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Phil replies, "I thought you were intelligent."

"Hey now, no need for bullying." Dan fakes being offended, "What do you want me to talk about."

"Just tell me you love me." Phil turns onto his side and smiles sleepily at Dan.

"I love you." Dan says fondly, staring at Phil like that's all he ever wanted to look at.

"More." Phil hums, he leans his head on his folded arms so his cheek was all squished and he looked super small.

"I love how cute you are." Dan says, "and I love how warm your arms are, when you hold me it's like being in our warm cozy bed back at home."

"Cheesy." Phil yawns again.

"You like it."

"No, I love it."

"Now who's cheesy?" Dan crosses his arms and quirks an eyebrow at Phil, he still has that fond look on his face.

"Shh, come here." Phil sits up so Dan can come over and sit beside him.

"Ugh." Dan pushes himself up off of the sofa and walks to Phil, he straddles his lap instead of sitting next to him.