Sensations

🌸FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Misha_with_wings/pseuds/Misha_with_wings

Warnings: Detailed smut
Rimming/ Light BDSM/ Toys/ Vibrator/Overstimulation/Edging/Dirty Talk/ Deepthroating

Words:7555
---------------------------------------------------

Dan wasn't expecting to have Phil pressed up against his back the minute he stepped out of the shower.

"Wow can I not even shower without you wanting to hug me?" Dan jokes, a soft smile on his face as he leans back against Phil.

He wipes the fog off of the mirror to see Phil behind him, arms wrapped around his waist and face buried in his neck.

Phil meets Dan's eyes in the mirror, "You left the door unlocked, blame yourself." Phil smirks against Dan's damp skin.

"You're getting yourself all wet I haven't even dried off yet." Dan rolls his eyes, the smile staying on his lips. He grabs the towel and wipes the water droplets off his face, working his way down. Phil wouldn't let go of him though.

Phil noses Dan's wet hair and breathes in deeply, "I thought you hated my pumpkin spice shampoo?" Phil has a bit of a taunting tone in his voice.

"I thought it was stupid until I actually smelled it." Dan says, "So shut up."

"Oh?" Phil meets Dan's eyes in the mirror again, this time his gaze was direct and it made Dan shrink back against Phil's chest. "You telling me what to do?"

Dan gulps, already knowing where this was headed. If Phil wanted to play then he'd play. "Maybe I am." Dan says, watching Phil quirk an eyebrow in response.

Phil moves back a step and turns Dan around, pushing Dan against the counter. He presses his clothed body to Dan's bare one.

"Hm, maybe I need to put you in your place." Phil smirks, bumping noses with Dan as he leans in.

"Maybe you do." Dan's smirk matches Phil's.

"Wanna play around a little tonight?" Phil asks, requesting something less vanilla than their normal adventures beneath the sheets.

"Why a little when we could play around a lot? That is if you're up for it big boy." Dan giggles adorably as he kisses the corner of Phil's mouth.

Phil sucks in a breath, "Dry off, don't put clothes on. Be on the bed in five minutes or I'm coming for you."

"You'll come for me either way." Dan retaliates making Phil gently slap him on the bum.

"You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you." Phil nips Dan's bottom lip making him breathe out a small noise.

"Can't wait." Dan replies, licking his lips as he locks eyes with Phil.

Phil gives Dan a rough kiss before leaving the bathroom and going to get things ready in the bedroom.

Dan dried off as quickly as possible, he was already half hard and very excited. It wasn't often they strayed from their vanilla sex life but when they did- oh boy- Dan was in literal heaven on earth.

Phil was good at being dominant and pleasing and teasing Dan in every good delectable way. Phil was so amazing at every aspect of taking control in the bedroom and Dan loved just laying there and submitting like a good boy should.

"You had every intention of talking me into this the second you walked into the bathroom didn't you?" Dan leans against the doorway, not a bit of shame within him even though he was completely naked.

Phil shrugs, "So what if I did?"

Dan shrugs too, mocking Phil's stance, "You know I'll do pretty much anything to please you. I always wanna play."