Testosterone Boys and Harlequin Girls

🌸FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/5129975?hide_banner=true&view_full_work=true

kinky amazingphil ???????idek

Warnings:
spanking   daddy kink a tiny bit of straight sex

Words:6669
--------------------------------

Dan had always wondered.

He had been living with Phil for enough time, and they were best friends after all. He knew Phil's cheerful amazingphil persona was, at least, half true. It wasn't that noticeable, but it ran deep. Most people wouldn't notice, even. If you met Philip Lester for two hours for a collab you might as well think he was always that bubbly adorable human. You wouldn't be wrong, but he had...his moments as Dan would call them.

Moments when he would make the dirtiest joke with a straight face, or when Dan accidentally read his browsing history and saw the kinkiest shit he had ever read. Hell, he was almost vanilla compared to the bdsm/kitten/total submission/toys play he saw, because obviously after reading that he had to watch it. Just for science. Moment when he would bring someone home (which wasn't often, maybe 2 or 3 times a year) and he would listen, completely against his will of course, but whatever Phil did to them, they would make these noises like they were getting heaven and hell at the same time. And the morning after, that glassy satisfied look...

So Dan wondered.

It was a slow build, it started like simple curiosity, a random passing thought but it had stacked long enough that sometimes when he couldn't sleep at night it was almost like he couldn't think of anything else.

He couldn't help it. He had to see.

Phil hadn't brought anyone home since December, with the book and the tour and the hell that was editing almost one video per day for spooky week. They had been busy as hell so when they got a week off, he knew it was going to happen.

Sure enough, when he proposed Phil to go to the club, instead of getting the usual wrinkly face he received a quick yes and a relieved look. He could understand him, they were both males on their twenties, and your right or left hand just wasn't good enough sometimes. Hell, he wished to take someone home too, but he was on a mission.

* * *

As soon as they hit the club, Phil scouted the surroundings. Dan was studying his expressions on the sly, as he ordered drinks for both of them. It was their usual place, a kinda VIP club where they were sure the privacy was at its peak, so they didn't need to worry about someone outing their shenanigans. The lights in the club were cool, not epilepsy inducing as some other clubs, and music was loud but not deafening. It was nice and the perfect place to have a quick chat before taking someone home.

They had been drinking for an hour or so, just chatting around but Phil had been growing restless, bouncing his leg a little until he saw something that caught his attention

"Dan I'm ..." Phil waved to the other side of the club.

Dan nodded quickly "Sure sure" he raised his coctel with a smile which Phil mirrored, before turning around and making his way awkwardly through the dancing floor. Dan straightened up from the where he was leaning in the bar to see Phil's destination, when someone got in front of him, blocking the view.

"Excuse me do you mind?" snapped Dan at the person before taking a good look. It was a lad, looked his age or even a bit older. Blonde. Tall, not Dan's height but almost. Enough not to make kisses awkward with a cranked neck he thought vaguely. And hot, with a smile that told Dan that he was aware of that fact and mostly, an interested look.

"Can I buy you something?" asked the guy leaning to talk his ear, unnecessarily, but sending shivers down his spine with how the stranger's breath had caressed his rather sensitive neck. The guy smiled and Dan's resolution flailed a bit. But it didn't crumble.