Tight British Twink Takes Monster Cock

❤️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7630129

Porn star dan and phil
(smut)
Words:2271
-----------------------------------------------------

"So, Dan, tell us where you're from."

Blushing, Dan answers, "Berkshire."

"Ah, from the south. Well, what brings you here?"

"Uh... I like sex and wanted to know what it was like to take on a monster. You know..." Dan giggles to hide his nervousness. He has bills to pay but that's not sexy.

"Yeah? What's the biggest you've ever taken?"

"Um... I think he was six inches but I'm not sure."

"Was he thick though?"

"No, not really. He was my first boyfriend so I really didn't know the difference."

"Alright. Dan, you beautiful person, today we do have something special for you and his name is Phil."

"Phil?" Dan asks for clarification. He knows the name and his arse is sore already.

"Yeah," the porn director affirms proudly. "And all ten inches of him. Are you ready?"

Biting his lip and smirking, Dan says yes.

Dan's a porn star but so far he's only worked with other 'twinks'. They're just as small as he is and they don't threaten him very much at all (unless they're cuter than him and pose a threat in the industry). No real reason to worry though. Dan's fucking cute in his own right. And he should know that by now.

"Let's begin," the director calls to the others in the studio. The camera men (as there are at least three getting ready) grab their cameras and director begins his countdown, going silent at three, two, one...

"Hi," Dan hears from behind him on the bed. The scene is a simple bedroom with a door next to the bed. As he understood it in the briefing, Phil is his sister's boyfriend who wants to fuck Dan on the side (the viewers really like that 'straight boy gone gay' thing).

"Hey," he replies, turning around to face him. He's even better looking in real life, Dan thinks. He's seen Phil in videos and in passing but this is as close as he's ever gotten. And soon they'll be even closer.

Phil immediately takes Dan's wrist into his hand and brings the younger's hand to his lips to kiss him. How cordial!

"How are you?"

"Not good," Dan whispers. "Missed you." If anything, Dan is an excellent actor even if some complain that he's too verbal during some scenes. He just can't help it sometimes.

"Yeah?" Phil replies, kissing Dan softly, pecking him three times then sinking in for a much deeper kiss.

Dan nods while looking Phil directly in the eye. The cameramen are on it already, staging themselves around the setup so they aren't seen by the others.

Phil pulls back and starts removing his button up. "Gonna make sure you never forget me."

Dan's stomach drops. Well, okay then!

Dan begins undressing too, getting out of his boxers and t-shirt. As Phil finishes up, Dan stands demurely, covering himself. "Is this wrong? What about my sister?"

"She doesn't have to know, baby."

Phil smiles mischievously while placing his hands on Dan's waist before sliding them down to cup the younger's ass. "Fuck I can't wait. Wanna fuck you."

"You like it?"

"Mhm," Phil hums then kisses Dan deeply once again. "Why don't you suck me off, get me ready."