Is Our Secret Safe Tonight

🌼FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/users/resurrectdead/pseuds/resurrectdead

Camboy!dan
Ex bf/ flatmate phil

Warnings:
daddy kink, fingering, rough sex, punishment, riding, dirty talk

Words:7219
-------------------------------------

Part1: is our secret safe tonight

It was as weird as the first time signing into the obscure website. Palming the growing bulge in his shorts, Dan checked the time once more; he wanted to be consistent, keep some sort of schedule. He'd noticed with some weeks experience that 11 p.m. on fridays suited most men with a loaded credit card the best to watch a 20-something year old nameless boy on the internet somewhere in the world fuck himself senseless by the click of their finger.

Phil had been sitting in the lounge for an hour already, but Dan could tell from the loud audio coming from the TV that 1) he was still there and 2) he'd be sitting there for at least another hour re-watching Spider-Man 3. He had unfortunately gotten kind of used to Phil being out at this time and day - as was probably the case for most dating, married or roommate plagued guys on the site - leaving him alone for a couple hours to writhe on his bed in front of 50 people or so. Tonight, he figured he'd just have to work around it. Because he did already have his awesome routine, and he needed to be a little consistent.

The nervosity - going easier on him than the first time but still clearly there - built a knot in his stomach together with his arousal as he turned his webcam on for the private show, hand still outside his shorts, running his fingers along the clothed outline of his dick. A few viewers trickled in almost immediately, only a couple seconds passing before they started leaving their dirty, sometimes strange and sometimes just strangely friendly dozens of messages.

"Hey, guys", he said, trying half-heartedly to distort his voice to remain anonymous while also keeping it down a bit. "You all doing good?"

Phil would probably think he was doing a live show anyway. Which, in reality, he kind of was.

Some honest replies rolled in; some guys just kept to telling him to pull his fucking shorts off already. He didn't really care to read it all. He liked being a tease, just there for his own fun time. He liked imagining them all hungrily staring at him while writing out their chat messages, competing with each other, cocks twitching when he replied to some of them aloud. He liked feeling needed, desired, without actually having to deal with any of them.

He also enjoyed using the money they tipped him to buy expensive clothing that he could pull off layer by layer in the next show; he found himself getting tipped more since that had started.

For this night's occasion he was, however, dressed in a plain grey T-shirt and a pair of black shorts, seemingly very tight at the moment. He started tugging at the waistband, sliding them down over his ass. He leaned on his elbows over his bed, arching his back so he could show off his black brand boxers, his perky ass in perfect view on the browser.

"You like this?" he whispered, voice breathy, tension over his cock from the fabric running tight around his groin. "You wanna see more?"

He rubbed his cock through his shorts, thrusting slowly and gently into the air, emitting soft sighs and moans. He waited for some sort of response in the comments. A £10 tip with the words "let me see you stretch that little ass of yours" turned out to be just about enough.

He pulled his shirt over his head, turned around and lay down on his stomach to hide the parts of his body he was still self conscious of, on the black blanket he had to put over his bedsheets in order not to ruin his sheets and for fear of being recognized from the familiar grey pattern. He grabbed the waistband of his boxers between his index fingers and thumbs, pulling them down slowly, a delicate gasp escaping his lips. The creamy pale skin looked good in the bright lights from his macbook, and he grinded against his duvet without having to be told to. He bit his lip, his cheeks flushing red; he was getting needy, and, if he didn't start getting himself off, would soon become whiny too.