Diet Mountain Dew part I

❤️FROM
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8472616?view_full_work=true

Neko!dan Punk!phil

words:7665

Warning : mentions of drugs, daddy kink
-------------------------------------------------

Dan shivered as he curled up beside the dumpster, trying to block as much rain as he could. Tears steadily streamed down his cheeks, mixing with the cold raindrops. All he had were the clothes he wore, a simple t-shirt and jeans. He had his tail wrapped around himself, trying to retain warmth, but his tail was soaked by now.

"Whatever, Phil, you got the stuff?" a deep male voice asked, and Dan heard two sets of footsteps walk around the corner in the rain.

"Listen...I just, a need a little more time, my usual guy he got buste—" The man cut himself off with a low cry. The other man had punched him.

"Lester. I could crush you in a second," the man with the apparent upper hand hissed. He pushed the other man down. He landed in a puddle beside Dan, splashing him.

"You better be back here tomorrow, and you better not be empty handed." The man snapped before walking off.

Dan skittishly peeked up at him. He wore a jean jacket with a hood, and black jeans. Dan could also see that he had snakebites beneath the hood.

This "Phil" sighed and gathered himself, sitting against the wall. He appeared to notice Dan for the first time.

"Whoa, hey there," he mumbled, turning to the soaked boy. Dan noticed his English accent. "Look at you, you poor thing. How long have you been out here?" he spoke softly, surprising Dan. He didn't look the type to sympathize.

Dan stared at him with wide eyes.

He stood up, offering Dan a hand. "Come here, kitten, my girlfriend'll love you," Phil offered, excitedly.

Dan was hesitant. This boy had been in a dark alley in the rain, probably dealing drugs. Dan didn't want to get into another bad situation.

Phil crouched down in front of the kitten. "Hey kitten, I wanna get you out of this rain, yeah? You look like you're freezing. You can come home with me if you want," he spoke gently.

Dan tried at a small smile and nodded a little. Phil smiled and helped the boy up. Dan wrapped his tail around his torso, shivering like crazy.

"Here kitten," Phil spoke softly, pulling off his jacket and draping it over Dan's shoulders.

Dan smiled, pulling it tightly around himself. Phil hailed a cab and they climbed into it. Phil smiled sadly over at Dan, offering his arms as a second sort of coat. The poor thing was shivering so bad. Dan hesitantly leaned into him.

"What's your name, love?" Phil asked softly.

"I'm D-Dan." Dan spoke quietly.

He smirked. "I like that. Suits you." He noticed Dan's British accent. "Are you English? What are you doing in New York?"

Dan pouted, looking away. "Wh-why was th-that m-man y-yelling at you?" Dan asked softly, changing the subject.

Phil let go of Dan. Dan sat up, looking towards him questioningly.

"That's none of your business," he mumbled.

Dan was surprised by the sudden change from kindly to brash, but he had overstepped himself a bit. He couldn't get kicked out of another place. He'd be fucked.

"S-sorry," Dan mumbled.

"No, it's alright. I just—well anyways here we are." He put on a small smile as the cab pulled over.