Prologue

The anticipatory silence of the room was shattered by the gavel tapping solemnly against the timber sound block, declaring that an adamant decision has been made.

The aged man cleared his throat, straightening his already heightened posture before he spoke in an ever so ominous voice,

"For the brutal murder of his parents, Mr Jeon Do Hyun and Mrs Jeon Ji Woo, I sentence, Jeon Jungkook," he pauses. 

"With the Death Penalty."

The brunette boy stared blankly at his cuffed hand. The steel cuffs digging into his pale skin, causing a red irritant colour to arise. His inanimate doe eyes not even wavering at the sound of death being pronounced upon his name.

The boy lifted his head when a voice called out to him. Their tone laced with mirth.

"Ahh, Jungkook," a man called out, the purple robe clinging onto his built figure as he approached the younger male.

"How does it feel? Y'know, to find out that you will be dying soon." The man's tinted lips pulled up at the corners as he spoke.

The younger stayed quite.

"Cat got your tongue? Or is it just the overall shock factor? Don't worry Kook, it's for the best." The so-called Prosecutor stated in a mockery.

Jungkook stared at the man blankly.

"Aw, don't look so sad Kook," The male spoke with fake sympathy. "If you find a good enough lawyer, I'm sure you can be saved."

Jungkook's dim orbs slightly shimmered with hope but then suddenly all sense of hope was lost at what the man said next.

"But I doubt any lawyer is willing to help you after hearing what you did to your parents."

TRAILER:  

A/N: hey guys, guess who's back with a new book. Anyways just a few things I have to say before we get started. 

1. The court system this book replicates might not be like the court systems in real life. If something happens or someone does something that wouldn't happen in court in real life, please just remember that this is a fictional book. 

2. This book may contain some gruesome contextual imagery, I will give you small warnings before each chapter. 

3. Please be patient with this book, I am trying not to rush the plot. 

4.Hope you enjoy, Iloveyou. 

I'll be updating the first chapter very very soon.