Chapter 7

-

You stare at the ravenette who was looking back at you with soulless eyes. His hair flopped over his face as he laid back carelessly on the chair. 

"I thought the murderer was already convicted," the boy speaks without a hint of interest. 

"He was. However, there is a retrial due to the possibility of there being another suspect." 

The boy, Yoongi was his name, nods with little sense of effort held towards the conversation. 

"You do realise that you are a suspect for the case," you state calmly. 

The boy nods. 

"You might want to take this more seriously then." 

The ravenette snickers causing an irritant scowl to etch your face. 

"Why would I need to take this seriously if I know that I have done nothing wrong." 

You smirk at that. You lean your body over the wooden table and close the gap between your two bodies. "The mouse did nothing wrong, he was just carelessly looking for food, but despite this, he still got caught in the trap."

The ravenette looks at you with curiosity. "What Tumblr quote did you get that from?"

You laugh humourlessly, "do you think this is a joke, Mr Min?" 

The male shakes his head, "I don't think it's a joke, I just strongly believe that it is." 

"Why won't you give me any information on that day? Do you have something to hide?" You ask, forcefully swallowing the cries of desperation that threatened to slip past your lips.

"I have nothing to hide, but also nothing to say," the male states nonchalantly, accompanying his words with a small shrug. 

Thick pools of hatred gush through your bloodstream as the red tinted emotion of anger settles in your gut. "Nice talk." You spit out through gritted teeth.

"Indeed," the boy replies while leaning back on his chair. 

~

You storm back to the hotel room. You were furious. You spent 3 hours talking to a brick wall. The boy didn't give you a SINGLE detail. Not a single one. 

 You abruptly enter the hotel room and all eyes dart towards you. Namjoon doesn't seem to notice your irritated expression and says, "it's your turn to be handcuffed to him." You look over at Jungkook who seems to have noticed your scowl. He glances at you with a look of apprehension. He notices how you have your hand clammed into tight fists as you walk towards the pair. 

Without words, you stick out your hand. Namjoon places the handcuffs on them before gently pushing Jungkook towards you. Jungkook looks hesitant when his hands connect with your's through the metal cuffs. 

Without even waiting for the boy to adjust, you rush out the door and into your own room. Jungkook stumbles behind you. "W-woah, Y/N wait up." 

You grumble as you sit on the bed. 

"That was horrible," you spit out.

The brunette steadies himself before looking at your hunched figure. 

"What happened?" he asks gently. 

"He-he ugh, he didn't even answer me properly! He just sat there like a muffin."

 Jungkook wanted to laugh at the description of the male but decided against it seeing how miserable you looked. "Maybe he was scared?"

"Huh, scared. Yeah right. That bitch wasn't scared of shit," You curse angrily.