Chapter 4

Caution: slightly gruesome descriptions

-

"Isn't that used for like sex and stuff," your older sister bluntly states.

You groan. "I told you that this was not my choice, according to Namjoon, this was the most comfortable pair he could find."

Your sister smirks, "I mean that guy is pretty hot, maybe it might come in handy for more than one reason."

You throw a pillow at the red-head.

Jisoo laughs, seeing her younger sister act so defensive. "He is pretty cute, admit it."

"He is my freaking client! I don't think he is cute or attractive in any way," you state firmly.

"That's what they all say." Jisoo sneers.

"Just shut up, please," you beg.

"The disrespect-"

Jisoo is cut off by the door slamming open followed by three girls, acting as if they own the place.

"Chaeyoung, I can't believe you ate my corndog!" Lisa complains as she strides into the room.

"You said I could have a bite!" Chaeyoung argues as she follows behind.

"Yeah, I said to have a BITE, not to deep-throat the goddamn thing!"

"Stop exaggerating," Chaeyoung says while rolling her eyes. "It was just a big bite."

"A big bite that happened to engulf my whole corndog-"

"IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT UP, I WILL FRY YOU UP AND MAKE CORN DOGS OUT OF THE BOTH OF YOU!" Jennie shouts in frustration. "GLUTEN FREE CORN DOGS."

The two girls gasp. "Jisoo unnie, Jennie says she'll make me into a hotdog!" Lisa accusingly points a finger at Jennie.

Jisoo sighs before looking over at Jennie. "Jennie, I'm so disappointed in you!" She shakes her head. "You make one of them into corndogs and the other into a sauce."

Jennie laughs at that, laying down flat on the bed. She suddenly spins around onto her stomach and looks at you. She smiles weirdly before wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" you ask cautiously.

"We heard that a cute boy is going to be handcuffed to you," she says teasingly.

"OH MY GOD!" You screech in distress.

"Cute killer boy with a sexy lawyer," She says in a sing-song voice. "That would make a great Wattpad story!"

"I don't think he killed his parents," you say softly, your voice almost inaudible.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I-I don't know, he just seems too innocent."

Chaeyoung jumps onto the bed, letting out a small 'oof' from the impact. "Y/N, you've only known him for a few days, isn't that too bold of a statement to assume?"

"I mean I guess but h-he has this look in his eyes, it's as if he's the one that's been hurt; like he's the victim."

Lisa shakes her head and walks over to you. She sits on the floor next to you and looks up. "People are good at acting, Y/N," she says softly.

You exhale. "Yeah, I guess you're all right."

You realise how unprofessional you were being. You only knew the boy for a few days and you already believed everything he said.