Chapter 6

A/N: From now on I will leave clues at the end of each chapters. (Note: The clues may not make sense on its own) 

 (Note: The clues may not make sense on its own) 

-

You stare at the pictures of the dead bodies in confusion. Jungkook sits on a chair beside you, arm handcuffed to yours once again. You had made it back from your little adventure last night and had fallen asleep almost instantly. Now it was morning again and you had woken up early just so you could get started.

"This is so weird," you say as your eyes scan the graphic image.

"Why would someone go to such extent to murder a person?" you think out loud.

"They could have simply stabbed them to death or poisoned their food but...but why this?"

Namjoon trots into the room with a big mug of coffee.

"Namjoon!" you exclaim upon seeing the man.

Namjoon sips his coffee before looking up, "Hmm?"

"Do you have any details from the autopsy?"

Namjoon shakes his head, "Not yet, the autopsy is still in process due to the horrendous state of the victims."

You groan, "If I had the autopsy, I could maybe figure out the cause of death. That way it is easier to find a possible suspect."

"The couple were most likely killed before their body parts were crushed," Namjoon states calmly.

You roll your eyes, "It looks like we have a Sherlock in the room."

"Wouldn't I have heard though," Jungkooks quiet voice grabs your attention.

You slightly turn to look at the boy, "well you did state that you were listening to music so maybe you weren't aware?"

Jungkook nods. "Right, cause who would be aware when their parents are getting crushed to death," he replies sarcastically.

You frown, "Maybe..."

Namjoon looks up at you, "what?"