Chapter 17

"Ever heard of jailbreaking?"

-

"Ummm... yeah." the brunette seems hesitant as he answers your question.

A sly smirk slithers its way onto your lips. "What do you say we go out for a little fresh air tonight?"

"Are you crazy!?"

"Oh c'mon, don't be such a party pooper."

"Y/N, I'm not being a party pooper. I just don't want to die."

You roll your eyes at the boy, "dude, it's not even that big of a deal. chill."

"What do you mean, 'chill'. How the hell do you expect the two of us to run past those camera's and security guards without being caught?"

"Just...just trust me."

~

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" Your shoulders shake at the weight of the body standing on them.

"I-I'm n-nearly there-" thud. The sound of the boy collapsing onto the rooftop causes you to grimace.

"Jungkook, you good?"

"P-peachy," the brunette pops back up with ruffled hair, face slightly dirtied by the unkempt floors of the rooftop.

"Ready?" he says while extending his hand through the window towards you.

"Lemme catch my breath," you say while crouching down.

"I told you to go first!" The boy scolds. 

"Yeah but I doubt I would have been able to pull you up, I have short arms."

"Fair enough. Do your shoulders hurt? We don't have to do this, we can-"

"Jungkook, I'm fine. Now pull me up," you say while extending your arms towards the boy.

Jungkook pulls you up, surprisingly effortlessly.

"I-I'm sorry If I was heavy."

Jungkook shakes his head, eyebrows furrowed. "You weren't, you were quite light actually." The boy inspects your figure, eyes filled with worry. "You have been eating right, haven't you? I hope you're not letting the stress get to yo-"

"Jungkook, l-let's focus on not getting caught." You state with a tight-lipped smile. Although reluctant of letting go of the topic, the boy nods nonetheless.

~

"So you're saying when the security camera's point that way, we jump off the building onto that patch of grass and make a dash for the gates?"

You nod unsurely. Feeling the least bit confident about your plan now that you're actually about to go through with it.

"Um, there's like a 99% chance we will get caught." The brunette points out.

"You know what, it doesn't matter. You know what they say?"

"What do they say?"

You chuckle. "Yolo."

And with that, you grab onto the boy's hand and jump off the building.

And then you died. lol. the end.

Jokes. You wish you died. Cause the pain that seared through your ass- the bony structure that cushioned your fall- was agonizing. You groan as you lay down flat on the grass. You hear the boy next to you whimper, a low curse sliding past his lips as he sits up.

"Thanks for the count down," Jungkook croaks out sarcastically.

"Y-your welcome."

Luckily, the two of you are directly under the security camera's so it can't capture you. However, security camera's aren't your only obstacle.