Chapter I

Warning: The first paragraph contains graphic details 

-

"The body parts were then placed in a blender and crushed, the bodies of the pair were unrecognisable and the two were only identified by the pair of clothing that lied nearby the scene. The murderer, their own son, Jeon Jungkook, has been sentenced to death after the prosecution proved him to be guilty. More details to come on the horrendous crime. Up next, how a toddler saved the-"

You sigh before switching off the T.V, the once vibrant screen was now pitch black. "People these days," you state with a shake of the head.

"Tell me about it, that kid must have been really sick in the head if he did something like that to his own parents," your brother speaks whilst staring at the blank T.V screen.

You hum in response.

"Oh, talking about sick, are you still planning on going back to work tomorrow?"

You look up at your brother and shrug, "I mean I've been staying home for 3 days, I'm kind of getting bored."

"Well just cause you're bored doesn't mean you should go spreading your germs around the workplace."

You shrug again, this time in a more nonchalant manner, "Meh, sharing is caring," you state before walking off towards your room.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID WHEN I ASKED FOR 5 DOLLARS YESTERDAY," Jin shouts after you.

"It's not my fault I'm broke," you shout back.

"Bitch, what do you mean you're broke, you're a high-class lawyer that gets paid millions a year, you're anything BUT broke!"

~

The sunlight gently squeezed into the fairly spacious office causing the soft morning sun to leave a delicate glow upon your features. Your sharp high- heels slapped against the wooden floor as you elegantly walked into the space. Your hair swayed along with your hips as you headed towards your desk. You walked towards the handsome angel-like man sitting on your desk, who held a file towards you. You smiled, accepting the file.

"Thank you," you stated, dreamily staring at the man.

"Hurry up, stupid,"

You snap your eyes open. You look down and notice your hand hovering over the doorknob to the office. You groan as you realise that you let your imagination get the best of you.

" ahem, I SAID hur-"

"I heard what you said, midget," you roll your eyes at the boy before entering the office.

"HEY! I am taller than you by 2 inches," Jimin shouts from behind you.

You dismiss the boy's statement as you walk into the office. The morning sunlight harshly barges through the open blinds leaving you momentarily blind. You lazily trudge over to your desk, slightly tripping over a piece of paper that was scrunched up on the ground. You walk towards the boy that was sitting on your desk. His red hair slightly tousled and his face scrunched up into a not-so-pleasant look as he juggled a stack of paper in his large hands.

"Morning Kim," you nod your head in acknowledgement at the boy.

"Mownng," your assistant answers back with a mouth full of what you were hoping was toast. "I edited these files for you," he states after finally swallowing the food.

"Thanks, anyway did you-"

"FIFTY ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" a frantic man barges into the room.

You sigh, "What is it this time Joon?"