Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Julia's POV

I stand in a room filled with intensely loud music and annoyingly sexual people. I cringe at a few of the dance moves and then walk to where the students are handing out all sorts of alcohol.

"Give me two of whatever will get me drunk as fast as possible," I state and place money down on the counter.

"Coming right up," a boy says and pours me a drink. He hands the cups to me along with my change and I chug them down.

I go to the centre of a make shift dance floor and let myself go, deciding to just enjoy the music and the moment.

But the enjoyment doesn't last long when I see Max watching me. He is leaning back against the wall with a girl against him. She's placing kisses down his neck, but he's only focused on one thing; me.

Soon I feel someone put their hands on my waist and I turn to find a gorgeous man smiling down at me. "Wanna dance?" he offers.

I smile. "With you? Oh, I want to do a lot more than dance."

Somehow, one hour later, I find myself with my legs wrapped around his head. His shoulders must be insanely strong to be holding me up, and his face is really close to places it probably shouldn't be.

I don't care though. He is so hot.

The stranger chuckles and then gently grazes his teeth over my pants, immediately turning me on. He glances up at me to see my reaction, but I simply just grab onto his hair slightly and pull his face back where I want it.

He slowly and carefully lowers me so that my legs are wrapped around his waist, and he hooks his hands under my thighs to keep me up.

Oh my god, I want him so badly right now and I can't explain why.

I lean down to kiss him, but someone beside us shouts, "hey!"

I turn to find Max. He is definitely not sober. He is definitely angry. "Put her down," he demands.

The stranger places me back on the ground. "Can I help you?"

"Don't touch her," he growls.

The stranger chuckles and steps forward. "I've already touched her. Every inch of her. What are you going to do about it?"

Max clenches his jaw. "Why don't you come outside with me and I'll show you?"

"Why do you care what I do to her? Are you really dumb enough to still be in love with her, even though she rejected you several times and you're a dominator? You must be really damn stupid."

Max turns to look at me. "Can I talk to you, Julia? Alone."

I sigh and nod, then follow Max out the doors and into the school hallways. "What do you want? Shouldn't you be inside the terribly decorated party, making out with some random girl?" I ask.

Max folds his arms across his chest and looks up with a sigh. "I want to, but I can't stop thinking about you."

"Then kiss me," I demand.

"What?" he whispers. His arms drop back to his sides.

I pull his shirt so that he is closer to me. "Kiss me."

Max dips his head down and takes my face in his hands. Our lips gently brush against each other, making me want him more. I lean forward so that he'd stop teasing me, and he chuckles against the kiss.

It starts if gentle and simple, but in a matter of seconds it becomes rough and desperate, like our lives depend on it.

He pulls back slightly to bite my lip and I let out a soft moan. "Come to my room," I mumble and pull away.

His eyes are hooded and he stares at my now swollen red lips. "Are you sure?" he whispers. All my surroundings fall away when I stare at him. For some reason I can't stop myself from wanting him.

I nod and we rush to my room. As soon as the door is shut, he is kissing me again. Max lifts me and gently throws me into the bed. I watch as he slowly pulls his shirt off, giving me an amazing view of his defined torso.

His body alone can get me breathless.

I pull my shirt off as well. "You're so fu*king hot," he whispers.

"Take off your pants."

He smirks and slowly slides them down, and my eyes widen when I realise how big he is. His white Calvin Klein underwear hides nothing.

My heart starts to race in excitement and slight fear. What if he doesn't fit?

Slowly, he walks up to me and lifts up the skirt I'm wearing to reveal my black lace underwear. He starts kissing down my thigh until he reaches the spot. "I'm going to take your underwear off with my teeth," he whispers and I smile.

Hell yeah.

~~*~~

He's just helping her get ready to shower, duh.

Another update already huuuh come on I deserve the vote pleeease *blows kisses and skips away*

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG