~Three~

three

"~At last, my love has come along,
My lonely days are over.~"

Kol grinned as her voice echoed out into the streets of Manhattan. He turned back to his brother who both awestruck and confused. Elijah looked completely stunned and bewitched.

Years before he'd been daggered, the Reckless Mikaelson had met a very talented songstress who had befriended him. Kol had found her fascinating, especially when she felt no attraction to him and treated him like the brother she had never had, while he treated as the sister he needed.

She'd been able to copy the voice of any other artist, but still, make the song her own. This song was obviously one of her favourites. He could just feel it.

"~And life is like a song, oh yeah yeah,
At last, the skies above are blue.~"

The blonde had been completed shocked when Kol told her everything and he was overjoyed to find she never thought any different of him. And unlike a lot of people, she didn't ask to be changed.

He did it anyway. Kol hadn't wanted to lose one of the few people who actually cared about him.

"~My heart was wrapped up in clover,
The night that I looked at you.~"

She just had the talent to draw people in, so when the two Mikaelsons stepped into the small bar, he wasn't at all surprised to find all eyes on her. She would always, only ever sing in small establishments, so they'd get the publicity they needed.

"~I found a dream, that I could speak to,
A dream that I can call my own.~"

She spotted him and a brilliant smile lit up her beautiful face, causing them all, even Kol's brother to become starstruck. He smirked at the blonde's reaction since they hadn't seen each other in centuries.

Her heavy, intense gaze settled on the other Mikaelson and a hint of curiosity and interest flickered in her ice blue eyes.

"~I found a thrill to press my cheek to,
A thrill that I have never known.~"

When Gracelyn's ice coloured eyes met Kol's, she felt so much happiness she could've burst. After so many years of Niklaus having hold of her best friend, yet not knowing if she'd see ever him again, the sweet relief of the harsh cruelty of being separated, made her ever so happy.

"~Oh yeah yeah,
You smiled, you smiled.
Oh and then the spell was cast.~"

The blonde took a hold of her blue floor length gown and, like her namesake, gracefully descended the steps at the front of the stage.

She was still performing, but Gracie needed to get to her brother, she'd missed him so much.

"~And here we are,
At last.~"

Gracelyn stroked the jaw of one of the men sitting on the edge of her pathway to Kol, whose eyes glittered with amusement and the man standing beside him had the same starstruck expression that most did whenever they saw and heard her.

"~The skies above are blue,
My heart was wrapped up in clover,
The night I looked at you.~"

She smiled at the Mikaelson and moved closer, before placing a hand on another man's cheek, then kissed his forehead.

"~I found a dream, that I could speak to,
A dream that I can call my own.
I found a thrill to press my cheek to,
A thrill that I have never known.~"

Gracie's best friend had always found it funny how she was able to get men and women alike swoon and fall to their knees around her.

"~Oh yeah yeah,
You smiled, you smiled.
Oh and then the spell was cast.~"

And that's how she was leaving the audience, swooning, as the blonde continued on her path to him.

"~And here we are in heaven,
For you are mine...
At Last~"

Applause and whistles flooded the bar when Gracie came to a halt in front of the Reckless Mikaelson.

Her full, ruby red lips pulled into a beautiful smile, "At last, Kol."

The Original grinned back and swept her up into a tight hug, "At last, Angel."