~Fifteen~

fifteen

At 12 Grimmauld Place, which Kol had watched with complete awe as it appeared, Grace and Harry sat by side, patient as the Mikaelson sped through the rooms of the house.

The songstress and the Mistress exchanged looks when he appeared in front of them with a wide grin, "This place is amazing."

Harry grinned back, a soft blush on her cheeks and a sly smile on Gracie's face, her ice blue eyes darting between the two, "Thank you. My godfather left this to me."

Kol nodded slowly, his own eyes staring at her, finding her beautiful beyond compare. He could see Harry was blushing and it turned deeper when he gave her the famous Mikaelson smirk, "I think I like it."

Hartley bit her lip and smiled, looking down at her lap, not knowing he was giving her a double meaning. Gracelyn shook her head with a snort,

"Stop teasing her, dear heart." The blonde said, low enough so her niece couldn't hear her, making the Reckless Original smile again.

Kol tilted his head to the side, then turned to Harry, "Are you gonna tell me why you've brought me here?"

Gracie smiled, "Hartley knows someone who can give you your magic back."

The Mikaelson's chocolate coloured eyes went wide, not wanting to hope, "No..."

Harry had a shy look on her face and nodded.

Kol looked at the blonde, knowing his mother figure would never lie to him. And Gracelyn nodded too.  He turned back to Hartley, and in a breathless whisper, "How..?"

"Well, I'm the Mistress of Death and I can kinda tell him what to do when I'm not doing anything he needs me to do..."

"What are you saying?"

"I'll have him give you your magic." Harry looked back up at him.

"Really..?" Kol asked in that airy tone again.

The emerald green eyed witch nodded once more, then the blonde smiled and turned to the Original, "I told you. I'd never be able to repay her."

"But it will hurt." Hartley said, her voice apologetic.

The Mikaelson just stared at the blackette, silent with his jaw slack. Gracelyn was giving him a warm look, knowing that having his magic back was the one think that Kol had always wanted and now this witch who was his Angel's niece was offering to give it him.

The Reckless Original's eyes moved to the songstress, "You really are related, aren't you?"

The blonde smiled, but then it turned sympathetic, "It will hurt beyond compare, dear heart. So very much. Your magic was a part of your soul, that has been ripped away and missing for so long."

"I have to put it back and stitch all together." Harry added, letting out a deep breath, "The only thing is that you'll be different. See, I know you get your magic from your ancestors, but if you want me to do this... you'll be like me."

Kol listened and watched the Mistress of Death, transfixed. This couldn't be happening. He was a thousand year old vampire. There was no way he could be given back his magic. But when this pretty little witch said she could make him like her, then he became more confused, "Like...you?"

"My magic comes from within. From my core. You have to summon you ancestors to perform a simple spell, don't you?"

The Mikaelson nodded slowly.

"Well, with my magic I don't even have to say anything for stuff to happen. I did when I was younger because I was only just learning. So, if you agree for me to 'light up' your magic core, I'll have to keep you and teach a bit."

A flirtatious smirk then spread across Kol's face, "Keep me?"

Harry's face turned bright red and Gracie hid a small giggle behind her hand.

"Th, that's not wh,what I m, meant." The Mistress stuttered, but the Mikaelson's smirk would not be wiped off his face.

Seeing as the Original had been pacing and Hartley was waiting, sitting on her lounge, he sped over to her and leaned down, their faces less than an inch apart.

The blonde songstress moved quickly to sit on the other side of the room, a little smug over sexual tension in the room. In fact, her own mind was starting to wander towards a certain suited Mikaelson.

His styled brown hair, sculptured cheekbones and a jawline that could cut glass. Firm lips and a straight nose. And a slight stubble that she so desperately wanted to touch with her fingers. Through that suit, Gracelyn could see he was muscled and with those narrow hips and broad shoulders... he was an excellent specimen of man.

Kol and Klaus were perfect examples as well, Rebekah was as beautiful as a woman could ever hope to be. Perhaps it was just the Mikaelson gene.

But the main thing that Gracie loved about Elijah, was his chocolate brown eyes that sparkled with humour and intelligence. Since meeting the man, the blonde was more than intrigued by him. More so than any other man she'd met.

Perhaps-

"Mum?"

Harry's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, "Yes, Hart?"

The Mistress rolled her eyes, "I was asking if you could lend Kol your room here. I told him he might find it more comfortable there."

A not so innocent idea popped into her mind, but she did say with an innocent tone, "What's wrong with your room?"