~Fourteen~

Yes I have introduced a very popular character... a female Harry Potter. She is important yes... but this story is mainly about Grace. So... focus on her. Please?

fourteen

This was like a really bad joke. Two vampires and a witch sitting in a restaurant. But Gracelyn was absolutely okay with that. Two of the few people she cared the most about, had the potential to be a couple after so long of them both being alone.

"So you're a wand waving, broom riding, potion making witch?" The Mikaelson asked.

"I am," Hartley smirked. It was a smirk that Kol saw on Gracie's face a lot. An amused curve that wasn't condescending or mean, she was more amused than anything.

"But you're not like any other witch, are you? I can feel it."

Both the blonde and blackette smiled, "I am not. Like my aunt said, I'm the Mistress of Death-"

"And what does that mean?" The older vampire interrupted, having the most curious face a man could ever wear. Gracie and Harry shared a look.

"It means, dear heart, Hartley here has an extra kick with her magic. Her witch is different from your kind of witch."

Kol nodded, his eyes still wide.

"And because I love Gracie very much, for everything she's ever done for me, by the way she talks about you a lot so I feel like I already know you, I'm here to give you something."

The Original frowned and looked between the two, "huh?"

Harry blushed at his face and glanced down at her plate.

Gracelyn reached over and smacked him up the back of the head, "Kol!"

"Ow..." he mumbled with a pout.

"She likes you, idiot. And she wants to give you something."

The brown eyed Mikaelson's eyes widened in realisation, but he frowned again and whispered into his best friend's ear, "Not...that...something, right?"

Gracie gasped, looking scandalised and slapped his arm, "No!"

The Mistress of Death watched the two vampires talk below her tone of hearing, only being able to judge their conversation by their faces. Exasperation, then shock. Embarrassment, then annoyance.

Harry couldn't help but think they were talking about her. She wouldn't be surprised. Her cheeks turned pink and she bit her lip, missing Kol's quick glimpse.

But Gracelyn didn't.

The blonde gasped again and slapped his arm once more, "You like her!"

The Original shook his head fervently, in denial, "I don't even know her!"

"Well, get to know her then, dear heart." Gracie smiled.

They stared at each other, trying to figure out what the other was thinking. It didn't matter though, they already knew. The vampires then looked back at the witch, who fidgeted a little under their gaze.

"So can I..?"

Kol scratched the back of his neck and gave her a crooked grin, one that screamed mischief. Gracie smiled faintly, amused, especially when she heard Harry's heart flutter.

"Okay."

:3

Gracelyn and Hartley watched with stifled giggles as Kol dry heaved in the corner of the alley they had apparated into.

The blonde wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulders and kissed her head while the blackette looped her arm around Gracie's waist.

"Thanks, Mum." The witch whispered, making the vampire smile faintly.

"You're welcome, Isabelle."

Hartley Black's middle name was Isabelle and she always felt like an eruption of warmth flooded her chest whenever her aunt called her that. It meant that Gracie saw her as more than just a long lost niece and more as her sister.

From everything that Gracelyn had told her about Isabelle, Harry was honestly shocked to hear that everything that the vampire had said, that she and her sister were so alike.

'Almost like a doppelgänger.' She'd said.

If not for her Avada kedavra green eyes.

'But it's what makes you unique, Hart. Isabelle's eyes were like mine.' Gracie had whispered back.

Hartley shook her head out of her memories and focused on Kol. His...mannerisms reminded her of George.

She'd loved that Weasley with all her heart, the redhead having snuck into her life with a mischievous smile and a prank at every turn, trailing after her like a smitten puppy with stars in his eyes. It all started in second year after he, Fred and Ron had basically rescued her from the Dursleys and it just built up from there. And the only way she could have explained their relationship was intense.

Although there was that year after defeating Voldemort that George had to spend mainly focused on his twin. Percy had sacrificed himself for his brother. After that...it was just her and him...for a very long time.

And then...she outlived the love of her life because of the immortality of being the Mistress of Death.

:3

As Gracie had talked about Kol, Harry had found herself enamoured for the first time in decades since George. This man that her mother figure was gushing about had the witch dying to meet him.

Of course, Gracelyn had told her everything, not leaving anything in the dark. She knew her sister's descendant would want nothing but the truth and nothing less. Exactly like Isabelle. About his siblings, his past, everything he's done.

Harry should fear him, not... have a crush on him. But when Gracie told her about how Kol lost his magic, she immediately told the blonde that she knew how to get him his magic back.

Because...well...she did.