~Twenty Two~

ooooooh im on a roll!!

twenty two

As the song came to an end, and a deafening applause crashed through the bar, Harry escaped the Original and his confession, racing towards her aunt.

:3

Backstage, the songstress sighed happily. A job well done.

Her thoughts were cut short when something crashed into her. Something, or rather someone, with wild black hair and tear-filled green eyes.

"Harry?"

Seconds later, four Mikaelsons appeared, two glowing with happiness, one with a heated expression and the other, filled with guilt.

Gracie noticed her niece sniffle and look sadly at Kol before apparating away with a crack.

The songstress looked at her dearest friend, "What did you do?"

The youngest Mikaelson stuttered, "I, I..."

Thinking the worst for the first time in her long life, considering this had to do with her family, she looked Kol dead in the eye, her open face now shut off and blank. Something none of them had ever seen.

The blonde took a deep breath and her mouth tightened, "I'm very disappointed in you, Kol. So disappointed."

The Mikaelson reeled back as if he'd been slapped, tears prickling in his eyes. Never, ever, had the songstress ever said anything like that to him. Now that she had, he felt heartbroken.

Even more so after scaring away someone who he had come to love so desperately.

Grabbing the golden locket that Hartley had given her for emergencies out of her clutch, Gracie whispered, "I thought you were better than this."

And the portkey snatched her away to Grimmauld Place.

With her gone, the rest of the Mikaelsons stared at the place she had been standing with shock. Not because she had just disappeared. But because Gracelyn had scolded Kol.

She hadn't done anything like that before.

The blonde didn't say anything when he slipped up and killed someone or lost control for a week or a month, only comforted him and helped him get better again.

But hurting her niece...

The Reckless Original's bottom lip quivered and sunk low down into the couch behind him, before hiding his face in his hands.

:3

Gracelyn found Hartley in her bed in tears, sobbing loudly and shuddering violently.

The moment the songstress stepped through the door and sat on her bed, the witch immediately latched onto her, burying her face into the blonde's lap.

"Oh Harry," she whispered, stroking the wild black locks of the green-eyed woman, "It will be okay. I promise."

"But I w,want it to s,stop now," the ravenette hiccuped, her voice muffled, "Why won't it stop?"