~Twenty~

twenty

Hartley laid in her bed, gripping her pillow and biting her lip when her phone rang. A small groan of annoyance was cut off by a loud gasp.

A shudder ran through her body when suddenly her blanket moved and Kol appeared from under it, between her legs, smiling like a cat who had gotten the cream.

"You gonna answer that, love?" He asked, licking his bottom lip.

The witch shook her head, "I don't want to," she stared down at him with her green eyes dark and heavy-lidded.

The Mikaelson's smile turned into a grin, "If you do, I'll finish what I started."

The ravenette pouted and grabbed the stupid thing that Gracie had given her, which she had of course magicked to work. She brought to her ear and tried not to huff out a 'What?'

"Hello," She said sweetly, "how can I help you today?"

Gracelyn was always moving from state to state, performing in bars for no less than a month so it was hard for people to catch her. It's why the songstress had asked Harry to take her calls, seeing as she always knew where her aunt was.

'Hello, is this Gracelyn Wysteria?' A polite womanly voice answered.

"No, but I'm her niece. What do you need her for?"

A sad sigh came from the phone before he woman continued, 'I own a gentlemen's club in Kentucky and lately our singers have stopped coming to work. We're close to shutting up, so I was hoping she would be able to perform soon? Just until we can get some full time singers? Is that okay?'

"You are in luck, darling. Gracie is in Virginia at the moment, so I'm sure she'd love to come and sing for you. What town?"

A manly voice said 'thank god' in the background and the woman who seemed to have a smile in her tone said, 'Frankfort and thank you so much!'

"You're welcome. But please excuse me, I have to get back to something." Hartley said before hanging up. She saved the number and met a smirking Kol's eyes and he slowly, teasingly, slipped down under the blankets again.

:3

Gracelyn sighed as leant her back against her closed bedroom door.

Shutting her eyes, the songstress bit her lip, replaying the moment of pressing her mouth to Elijah's, relishing in the intense passion that happened when their kiss turned from soft and sweet to deadly and bruising.

The blonde shivered, the thoughts of what could have been electrifying her very nerves.

Oh, the possibilities...

:3

Unbeknownst to her, Elijah stood on the other side of her door, leaning against it by his hand while the other was shoved in his pocket.

The Original let out a deep breath. He could imagine of what he would have done to her that night. But he knew she was a lady and deserved to be treated as such. He owed her that. And he liked to think he was a gentleman.

The Mikaelson pulled back from the door and started towards his room, whistling the tune that the two of had just danced to.

Just as he gripped the door handle, he smirked. The look in Grace's ice blue eyes had promised many things.

Oh, the possibilities...